16.

Kai in M.M.
-Kai

A month later
I had fully recovered from my gunshot wounds and was able to walk without limping. I had been back in my classes for about 3 weeks now and was all caught up. I was eating better, skin glowing, ass getting fatter, and I was fuck boy free.

I had just got back from my night class, although I said I was fine. K.O. Insisted on having bodyguards follow me everywhere and Have me stay at his place. It was Sooo boring.

Half the time I would have to leave and hang out with Nessa because K.O. Had company over... bitch after bitch. Night after night this nigga just couldn't get enough.

When I first moved in, some of the bitches thought I was his girl and had gave me all kinds of stank faces. 😂😂 I had to check all they asses like Nike.

Other than that it was pretty cool staying with K.O. It was a 3 story house with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Why his ass needed so many damn rooms i don't know. 🙄

It was Friday night, and I had just got out the shower. Just like every other Friday, It was boys night. King, Ace, Keenan, Mari, and K.O. Always stayed up til at least 4 drinking, smoking, playing cards, or 2k. I stayed upstairs because whenever King was over he made it a goal to try and get me to go out with him. I lowkey liked when he tried to talk to me, and we exchanged a few kisses here and there. But I wasn't ready to date nor have sex, even though  the way my pum pum left my panties drenched  every time I was around him said otherwise... I had to focus on graduating and didn't need to get caught up with another nigga in the dope game.

I was watching reruns of Love and Hip Hop, and like always somebody was fighting. Nessa had got me hooked on this show, she always watched it in our room at college. I missed her, we hadn't really been hanging out as much; mostly because I lived farther away and she still felt guilty about what happened at the club that night. I told her it wasn't her fault and that she was welcome over anytime, so she came over on Fridays to keep me company.

The door bell rang and K.O. Hollered up the stairs, "Kai, that's probably yo hood ass friend Nessa! I'm busy get the door."

I got up and slipped on my Pink Fenty slippers and went downstairs. As soon as I came down, the boys got quiet.

"Damn Kai." Ace said
Making all the men look my way.
"Kai what I tell you about wearing that lil shit around my house. Go change" K.O. said.

"I'm just getting the door K, calm down." I replied. That nigga really thought he was my damn daddy.

I opened the door and Nessa walked in with her overnight bags , "HEYYY BITCH." She said hugging me.
I laughed and hugged her back. Nessa was loud and ghetto but I wouldn't want her any other way. She reminded me of Tiffany Haddish from the movie Girls Trip.

We ran up the stairs and went in my room. And I winked at King. Ain't nothing wrong with teasing 😏
———————————————
-King
It was Friday night, and Friday nights was when me and my niggas got together to have a lil fun. Tonight we decided to stay at K.O. Crib and play 2k, smoke and drink. I didn't mind tho, my future girl was there.

We was playing 2k when the door bell rung, K.O. Told Kai to get the door cause him and Ace was playing against each other. Ace had the Lakers and K.O. Had the Cavs. We ALL knew K.O. Was gone tap his ass but Ace had a thing for them fuck ass lakers 🙄😂 so we let him keep his dream alive that one day his team would be something.

Kai came down the stairs in some light grey shorts that just covered her ass, and a lil white tank top. Lil mama was bad Asf, I swear she wore that lil shit to tease me. She let Nessa in and than ran upstairs. But she winked at me on her way up. This girl was playing around.

I told them I would be right back and went to use the bathroom upstairs. Keenan had just took a shit in the one downstairs, and I ain't feel like smelling no grown man's shit. He was known for blowing that bitch back.

I walked up stairs and went into the bathroom, finished peeing and was washing my hands. Someone opened the door, I turned around and it was Kai.
"I'm sorry, I'll use the other bathroom" she said blushing
"It's coo' I'm done now. But you should knock first, if you would've came any sooner you would've got a glimpse of something you wasn't prepared to see."  I said smirking.
"Boyy, whatever." She said. I was leaving while she was coming in and she rubbed  her ass against my man hood.
I looked down at her, "Kai, stop playing before I bend yo ass over that sink."
She smirked and bit her bottom lip, "King, I'm not doing anything. I'm just trying to pee."
"Yeah aight" I said and reached for the door to close it.
"Wait, King can you get me some tissue from the top shelf?" She pointed at the closet in the bathroom.
I looked at her, "sure Kai."
I went the the closet and reached for the toilet paper. When i turned around, Kai was standing right behind me.
She was looking at me while biting her lip. I'm tired of playing around.
I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back.
She broke away from the kiss and walked away. "You can get out now." She giggled
I didn't find shit funny, every time she did this my dick began to grow. And I ain't want blue balls so I'd have to go fuck some bitch. Kai was gon' keep playing. One minute she acted like she ain't want me and the next she acted like she was head over heels for a nigga. I was gon' set her ass straight give her a taste of her own medicine.

Comment and Vote 🗳
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Thank you to everyone who is reading and enjoying the book! Drama is on the way. 😬