15.

Jamal in M.M
-Jamal
I was pissed, I woke up in the waiting room and no one was there... That either meant Kai was gone or they went to see her.
I quickly got up and ask the receptionist on Kai's condition
"She just got out of surgery and is in critical condition. She's in room 114 sir." She said
I walked to her room and saw a body guard outside standing right by her door.
I tried to reach my hand to open the door and he stepped in front.
I looked at him like he was smoking dick. "I'm Jamal, her boyfriend... Let me through."
He looked down at me, "So you're Jamal?" He laughed "Yeah, Boss said no one but doctors and family can get through. But he especially told me I couldn't let you." He said
"Move yo Green Giant ass on, that's my girl and I need to see her!"
"Look, we can either do this the easy way and you walk outta here, or the hard way and I make sure you in the room next to her." He said flashing his gun.
I clenched my jaw, I left my burner in the car and fighting him with my fists was like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Nigga I Was gon' lose... horribly. I walked off.

Maybe it was time I gave Kai a lil space.. she had gotten hurt because of some niggas I was beefing with. While Kai was in the hospital, I planned on tracking down Iven and making him pay for this shit.

3 weeks later "Kai getting released"

These past few weeks I hadn't been getting any sleep. Trying to balance my work, and findings Iven's ass I had no time to sleep.

Word got out that Kai was supposed to be released today, so I called her hoping she would answer. I had texted and called her when I found out she had woken up but she declined and left me on read.

I was with my boy Tae and he was rolling up a fat ass blunt.
I dialed her number and it didn't even ring... the operator said "The number you have dialed is not in service, please hang up and try again." I looked at my phone and knew that shit had to be wrong. I tried to FaceTime her...

I looked at Tae and he starting singing, "Mr

I looked at Tae and he starting singing, "Mr. Telephone man, there's something wrong with my lineeee, when I dial my babies numba' I get a CLICK everytimeeee." He laughed

"That shit ain't funny dawg. She buggin'" I said.

She had declined my shit, this wasn't Kai.. I know I had fucked up, but I was out here losing sleep trying to prove myself worthy.

"Maybe, and I mean just MAYBE, she tired of ya shit dawg. Give her a lil time... she'll be back." Tae said sparking up the blunt.

This shit was crazy... my mind was going crazy. I needed my girl back... but for now Mary Jane would have to do. 💨🍃