9.

Jamal in M.M.
-Jamal
I had just got done fucking Bianca and she had some good ass pussy. But her head game was even better. She did this lil trick with her tongue while putting all of me inside of her mouth. That shit had a nigga ready to buss right then and there. But I knew better, I made her slow down so I could enjoy her for a while.
I had just finished cumming all over her ass. She had a little ass and was no where near Kai's, but when that mf was bent over, it made me support the #LilBootiesMatter movement.

I laid down and grabbed my blunt off my nightstand. Lately I had been smoking a lot more, really to escape the pain of losing Kai. Bianca climbed on top of me and started kissing me on my neck.

I looked at her and said, "Don't start something you can't finish, you barely could take it the first time. Scratching up my damn sheets."

She kept kissing my neck and starting to suck on it, "Fuck me again daddy," she whispered in my ear making my dick get hard.

Without hesitation I rubbed my dick against her pussy, and after teasing her enough I put my dick in.
I held onto her hips and watched her bounce on my dick.
She threw her head back and moaned out my name.
I smirked, "Ride that dick ma"

My phone started ringing, and I ignored it. After it rung the second time, I picked it up and saw it was an unknown number. Anyone who really needed to get in contact with me knew not to call from an unknown number. I never answered them, my theory was... if you had my number I was supposed to have yours.. and if I ain't have yours you weren't that damn important.

I continued to fuck Bianca and 5 minutes later, I got a call from Tae. I thought about ignoring it, but since it was late I knew it had to be important. We worked out a schedule, and He was in charge of our work at night, so if he couldn't handle something he called me..

I picked up my phone and answered it, "Talk to me and hurry up." Bianca was still riding my dick and she was doing a good job, pussy was on my mind.

"Bro, you need to get down to the hospital... one of them niggas we beefin' wit was at the club and shot that shit up!" Tae said

"That nigga Iven? shooting? ... fuck I need to go down there for?" I asked

"Nigga, Kai was at the club tonight. They saying she the one that got hit!" Tae yelled into the phone.

I hung up the phone and threw Bianca off of me.
"What the fuck Jamal, I was almost done!" She screamed.

"Change of plans, you gotta go. Now!" I said
"Why? weren't you enjoying yourself?" She said looking sad
"Bitch I said to get the fuck out, shit came up and I gotta go. So you gotta go." I yelled out.

She threw on her clothes and I followed her downstairs and out the door.
I walked to my car and was about to get in until I noticed Bianca trying to get into the passenger side. I paused, and just stared at her... "and where tf you think you going" i asked.

"With you, you brought me here, now take me home." She said
I chuckled and put a blue face in her hand. ($100 bill) "Take a cab. I got somewhere to be and I barely know you for you to be coming with."

She looked like she was about to cry or some shit, "But you know me enough to fuck me?!" She yelled

I looked at her with a blank face and simply said, "Pussy ain't got no face, and pussy ain't got no race... the only thing pussy got is smell and taste."

I hopped in my car, and sped off. Shorty had another thing coming if she thought I was going to put her before my babygirl.

Comment & vote 🗳
I know this one was extra short, but it's late and I only felt like writing a lil. Lol 😂