2.

Jamal in M

Jamal in M.M.

-Jamal

I was pissed at Kai for taking so damn long. Her jealous ass friend was probably trying to convince her to stay at the crib. I hated that Kai kept running her mouth about us to her hoe ass friends. They ain't even have a man, but judged me. I know what I did in the past to Kai, it wasn't right, but shit Im a man befo' anything.

I called Kai, I couldn't wait no more. She needed to hurry up so she could please me. Kai knew just what to do when it came to her man.

Me and Kai got history, I wouldn't trade her for any bitch. But sometimes, I admit I aint treat her right. But I mean damn. All she do is study and a nigga like me can't just go days without some good pussy; so I flirted here and there... even got my dick wet. But Kai know where my heart at.

Bout two years ago, Kai found about me and this lil bitch from around the way. She ain't mean shit at all, just pussy. Although I still got some play from a couple hoes, I knew Kai was gonna be my wife and mother of my football team.

I laughed to myself, I knew what I was doing was wrong but I planned to stop soon. Besides Kai was supposed to graduate soon, and I can have her all to myself.

I was interrupted from my thoughts with a tap on window of my 2017 all black Range Rover.

I hadn't even noticed that Kai had came out, I got out and opened her door and noticed she had her backpack.

"What you got dat fa?" I asked her.

"J, knowing you, I'll be at your house for the night, and I told you I have a test to study for."

Without a word, I went back around and got in the car pulling off and driving to my crib.

This was one of the main reasons I loved this girl but disliked her ass at the same time. I know I shouldn't be hating on my baby dedication, but damn. I told her she didn't even have to worry about none of this school shit. I had her, I was the man 'round town. Whatever she needed, I had her. All she had to worry about was being my woman and pleasing me.

I pulled up to my house and parked. She snatched her bag, sensing I had an attitude about her and her schoolwork. Every time I got an attitude, she got one. I thought it was cute, and made me wanna bend her ass over right in my parking lot.

We got out and I pushed a button on my key fob to lock my doors.

I stared at her waiting on her to drop that funk ass attitude and she looked at me with her arms crossed.

"Are we going to sit here and stare at each other all night? Cause if so I can take my ass back to my room. " She said

I smirked, "Lose that stank ass attitude or Ima fr take yo ass back."

She looked off and started tapping her foot on the pavement.

"Come here" I told her.

She hesitated at first, but when I gave her a look that said bring yo ass here, she walked over to me.

"Stop acting like that, I just want a night with you to myself, without these books." I kissed her neck and she grabbed onto me and I picked up her up.

"I know I've been focused on my schoolwork a lot more but its cause Im almost done and after that you got me." she said.

I kissed her lips passionately and said, "That's what I want to hear." as I gripped her ass. It seemed like every time I touched her, her body screamed fuck me.

I whispered, "This what you want?" as I worked my hand in her leggings rubbing slowly on her clit through her lace thong.

She purred in my ear and my dick sprung to life, I had to get her upstairs before the neighbors saw me take her down right here, right now.

-----------------------

Thoughts?