17.

-Kai

I had just got out of the shower, and Nessa was sitting on my bed watching Poetic Justice. That girl was obsessed with Tupac, and anything that he was a part of, she loved.

I got dressed and lotioned myself up. After that, I got dressed and put on boy short panties and a long t shirt. Nessa was on the phone caked up with one of her boo. That bitch was sprung.

I went downstairs to search for some food, my stomach was touching my damn back.

Ace, Keenan, and Mari had left but King stayed to talk to K.O. about something. They were in K.O.'s "man cave" Like he needed another room in this mf.

I was looking in the kitchen when I heard a door close behind me. I grabbed some yogurt and closed the fridge.

I turned around and King was leaning on the wall looking at me. "When you gon' stop playing and be my woman?" he said

"I'm not trying to you or anybody else's woman for a long time, I done told you this..." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"It don't seem like it, the way you be walking around here teasing me and shit." He said walking towards me.

"Look, I graduate in about a month. That's what Im in a relationship with. But you could be my side nigga and tend to the needs that school can't give me." I said smirking.

"Is that so?" He said looking at me confused.

"Yeah unless you have a problem with that." I said

"Nah. I'm good" he said turning around to walk away.
I was shocked Asf, Before he walked off I grabbed his arm. "Why wouldn't you want to?"

"Because I have enough fuck buddies, and I know you. You ain't like them. You just saying all this cause you think that's what I want, so no." He said

I heard footsteps coming from where K.O.'s man cave was. I went to the other side of the kitchen and opened my yogurt. Me and King pretended to be talking about something else.

K.O. came in the kitchen and raised a brow. He looked at me and King, and then back at me...

"Lil girl didn't I tell you to put some damn clothes on? Go upstairs, now." he said grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Psh, Ky you are not my damn daddy." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. He was overbearing sometimes. I couldn't wait to graduate and get my own shit.

When I got upstairs, Nessa was knocked tf out. I sat in bed wondering why King wouldn't agree. I admit, I did think that that was all he wanted, and I missed being touched by a man. And not to be cocky, I was fine Asf.. thick, cute in the face, and had a good head on my shoulders... I had it all... 🤔
------------------------------

-King

I left K.O.'s crib and seeing Kai tonight made me horny, I needed some pussy. Since Kai was still letting her past nigga define her future I let shit ride, I called Bianca, she had the best head game around.

"Hello?" She said sounding like she was sleep

"What you doing, Im about to come over."

"I was sleep, where you at now?" she said

"About 5 minutes away, don't have shit on when I get there." I said hanging up the phone.

Kai was focused on school and I admired her for that, but her asking me to be her fuck buddy was something That I wasn't looking for. I wanted Kai, but Not just sex, I wanted all of her. Mind, body, and spirit. She wasn't ready, so until she was ... I  planned on doing me...