20.

Iven in M.M.
-Iven
Wassup, I'm Iven. And I'm the nigga that's been into with Jamal for the longest. See, we were once partners in the dope game before his sneaky ass conned me out of my money. He had a bitch fuck me after the club one night, and the bitch tried to kill me...
flashback
We had just got back to my apartment and she was all over me. She pushed me on the couch and unbuckled my pants pulling out my manhood. She was sucking the skin off my dick and i threw my head back in pleasure. After a few more minutes of head, I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. This bitch had stabbed me! I was about to get my Nina but it was in the drawer of the table across the room. The bitch was like a trained assassin or some shit. But after fighting back and crawling across the floor. I shot a whole in that bitches head. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.
"911, what's your emergency?"
"I've been stabbed and I'm bleeding out I need help."
"Okay sir, can you tell me where you are?"
Before I could respond everything went black...

That nigga knew I was still alive, but he ain't know when and where I was going to strike back. I saw his lil bitch at the club and it was the perfect opportunity. No hard feelings towards lil mama , but her nigga put her in that position. I thought I had killed the bitch, but I guess she had the same fucking luck as me.

I had to skip town and go chill out in New York for a while. Word got out that King and his niggas was looking for me, I knew shorty was K.O. Sister and killing her was basically asking him to kill me, But I -ain't give a fuck. My only focus was revenge, and killing Jamal and everything he loved.

Since I was out of town, I still needed to keep Jamal on watch. So I asked my sister to keep an eye out for him. It was Friday and every Friday, we called each other to update one another.

My phone rang, and like clockwork it was my sister.
"Hey bro, how are you?"
"I'm good Bianca, everything straight?"
"Yeah, Iven there's something I've been keeping from you."
"What is it B?"
She sighed, "I've been seeing Jamal, and I know you told me to keep an eye on him but this was the only way I knew how. We've been dating ever since you left and.." she was talking 100 mph and I just knew I ain't hear her right.
"you doing WHAT?!" I yelled into the phone
"Iven, I know, but there's something else I need to tell you!"
"I don't wanna hear it. Just update me on what I need to know."
She sighed and I could tell she was shedding some tears. "Fine, his old bitch is graduating tomorrow and he plans on being there. I over heard him on the phone talking to his friend Tae."
"Oh yeah? Make sure he get there, him and his bitch gon' get it."
"Iven wait!"
I hung up the phone, I couldn't believe my sister was sleeping with the goddamn enemy. I had to dead this shit and quick...