19.

-Kai
I had just finished my last final, I felt a huge weight off my shoulders... I was done with college. All that was left was walking across the stage and I was on my way to accomplishing my dream of owning my fashion line.
Usually I would drive to school, but my car was in the shop for a oil change and tune up, so my bodyguard Michael drove me and Was supposed to pick me up at 2:50. It was 3:04 and I was getting ready to call when I saw King pull up.
"Get in." He said
"No, Michael is on the way, I'll call him"
"If you would just listen and get it you would know Michael had a family emergency so I came to get you. Now get yo ass in." He said
I rolled my eyes and walked to the car slow
He pulled off and I stood there with my mouth wide open and arms crossed.
He reversed and was cracking up. "I had to get you back, you was taking too long. I'm a busy man, cmon" He said
"He he ha ha." I said getting in, I don't see what was so gotdamn funny.
"Aww, you mad?" He said pinching my cheeks.
"Boy don't touch me, I don't know what bitch pussy your hands been in." I said side eyeing him.
He looked at me and clenched his jaw. "They could be in your pussy but you ain't ready for what this dick a do to ya." He said smirking
I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Ain't you the one who said we couldn't be fuck buddies?"
"Damn straight, I don't just want your body Kaidyn... I want your mind and soul with it. Until you ready to get with me then Ima do me. So don't question me about what I do." He said
I looked at him in shock and for the rest of the ride it was nothing but silence..

Trust me, I wanted King... he made my pussy soak my panties, and wanted me for me. And being that I had just finished school, I had nothing holding me back from getting with him except my worry that he'll do me just like Jamal did me.

When we pulled up to K.O.'s house, he stopped the car and put it in park. I mumbled, "Thanks." And before i could get out he locked the doors.
"King, unlock the door."
"I will but you need to tell me what's holding you back from fucking with me?"
"........ I just don't want to end up hurt like I was before." I said low and put my head down.
He lifted my chin up, "You ain't never gotta worry about me hurting you like he did you. I'm serious about you ma. From the moment I saw you, it's like a light shined down and God was telling me you were the one. He said and chuckled.
I looked at him and laughed. "Stop playing, you just saying that."
"I'm dead ass. If you rock with me you ain't never gon have to worry about another bitch. Ima put you first and please your every need." He said looking at me and licking his lips.
I just looked at him and enjoyed the view... this man was fine. And was persistent Asf. With everything going good in my life... I guess I could give him a try.

I smiled and said, "I guess I can give you a try."
"Ain't no guessing, if you mine, then you mine. I'm all about you, and you all about me."

I nodded my head, and he leaned in to kiss me.
After a passionate kiss, he took my phone and put his number in it.

"Call me in about a hour, I got business to take care of." He said

"Okay." I said and walked up to the house. Now I had to worry about Telling K.O. I was dating his bestfriend.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕