Chapter 95: Twins

#sundayupdatez

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" bae, you'a be happy fa me if i go back to school?" i asked as I watched kentrell fix him a bowl of cereal. 

" fuck school" he mumbled as he continued to fix his cereal. 

I smacked my lips and gave him a black stare. " kentrell, i'm serious" I said. 

He looked up at me and give me a blank stare back, " off campus or on campus?" he asked causing me to let a out a soft giggle. 

" off, i gotta daughter" i spoke in a duh tone. 

" do it, but that school shit ain't fa me. I support doe" he said before grabbing his bowl and making his way out of the kitchen leaving me alone. 

I got up from the stool that I was sitting in and followed him out of the kitchen . " kentrell you sure you won't be mad?" I asked again.

" yea, it's yo life tia. Gon' head" he mumbled with a spoonful of frosted flakes in his mouth. 

" bet that up then" I said trying to imitate him. 

" shutup you sound dumb" he asserted making his way over to the couch in the livingroom and I followed. 

" i sound like you...you sound dumb then" I chuckled taking a seat next to him. 

" damn can i have some space? you a clingy mufucka" he mugged as he placed his spoon back in the bowl of cereal. 

I smacked my lips as I moved a couple of inches away from him, " Bi- I mean kentrell, don't play with me" I said with a serious factual expression. 

" I ain't playing, you too close" he bluntly asserted. 

" ight i'm finna go then, ima leave yo ass here since you don't wanna be bothered and I'm glad you can't drive either" I teased as I stood up from the couch. 

" mane you think that's hurting me? you need some money fa yo nails or sum?" he asked observing my old acrylics on my fingers. 

petty ass

" no bitch, i got my own shit" i sassed before making my out of the living room area.

" make sho' you get yo feet done too, they a li' crusty" he chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes and kept on walking towards my bedroom down the hall. " fuck you kentrell" I yelled from the bedroom. 

I walked over towards kaliyah crib and peeked inside to see if she was awake yet but she wasn't, causing me to sigh. 

Guess I was gonna have to leave her here with kentrell, however I didn't want to because he was a poor babysitter. 

" kentrell!" I called out from the bedroom. 

" what?!" he answered back. 

" come here dude!" 

" fa fucking what?!" he replied. 

" kentrell come here please G!" I begged. 

Soon after begging for him to come here, i heard footsteps walking towards the room and then he appeared .

" watch kaliyah for me please" I begged.

" what typa question is that?" He asked looking at me like I was stupid as he leaned against the doorframe.

I smacked my lips before rolling my eyes. " boy you betta watch her and I'm not playing" I told him.

" aight, leave" he rudely asserted.

" bitch I am leaving" I mumbled under my breath.

" huh?" He asked. 

" nothing bae" I chuckled walking over to the cardboard boxes where my clothes were.

- 1 hour later

" what the fuck is that smell?" I asked walking through Ms. Sharonda house.

" that's Kendell li' girlfriend" Starr chuckled while she sat on the couch.

" that li' girl got on too much perfume" I said scruntching up my face.

" who you telling, my babies up in hea coughing" Starr spoke as she held both babyk and k3 in her arms.

I shook my head while walking towards the kitchen area. " Tia! That's you?"  Ms. Sharonda loudly called.

" yeah it's me, why you always yelling?" I laughed entering the kitchen area.

" cause this how I fucking talk, whea my grand baby at?" She asked as she sat at the kitchen table on her phone.

" she at home with kentrell" I replied.

" aw okay, you saw Kendell li' girlfriend...she real cute" she explained .

I shook my head, " nah, where she at?" I laughed looking around.

" she upstairs in his room" she told me.

" sharonda!"

I looked over at the kitchen entrance and noticed Beenie and tamia walking in with matching hoodies.

" y'all so corny" I giggled observing their relationship hoodies.

" I smell a hater" tamia emphasized.

" I smell a headass....if y'all don't go take them childish ass hoodies off" I joked.

" mane on some real shit doe, you and tamia look just like Kendell new girlfriend" beenie said as he started to bust out in laughter.

I scruntched up my face, " where this girl at? cause I'm tired of y'all talking about her"I  laughed making my way out of the kitchen with Tamia behind me.

We made our way upstairs, towards Kendell room and when we finally arrived, we noticed Kendell and the girl hugged up.

" hey Kendell, this yo girlfriend ?" I asked as I walked further into the room.

" Duh, why you wanna know?" He asserted .

" just asking, hey how you doing?" I greeted .

" good and you?" She asked looking at me with a smile.

" I'm good" I told her.

She kinda looked familiar or she looked like somebody I knew but I couldn't quit think of the person.

" Tia y'all kinda do look alike, she a pretty li' girl" Tamia explained to me.

" yeah she a cutie, she kinda look familiar though" I replied.

" I said the same thing, who yo momma?" Tamia asked over to the little girl.

" her name Brenda" she added.

I shook my head, " nah ion know her, who yo daddy?" I asked  .

" Marcus" she softly replied.

I instantly looked at tamia and we made eye contact.

I then looked back at her, " what's his last name?" I asked nervously.

" Johnson" she replied nervously as well.

" oh fuck no" I damn near yelled looking back at tamia..

-
So I guess Tia and Tamia have a new sister 😊🤷🏽

Get me to 130

And go read my new story ❤

And y'all not ready for the ending of this story 😊😊😊😊😊😊