Chapter 57: Kentrell's girlfriend

Tia Aaliyah Johnson 

" move fo' I throw this tv at yo ass" kentrell threatened to me as I stood in front of him as He moved the flatscreen into my new condo apartment

" that's mean" I mugged before stepping aside so that he could move the tv on the tv stand in the empty living room of mine. 

" kentrell stop being mean to my cousin befo' it be a prollem" kennedy stated as she sat on the ground considering their weren't any furniture yet. 

" shutup befo' I throw dis tv at both yall asses" he threatened once more before sitting the tv down on the stand. 

" is dat it?" kentrell sighed as he stood up in front of me. 

I nodded, " yeah, my furniture should be coming tomorrow then it'll be all finished" I explained. 

" ion know why you moved anyway, if yo og gotta prollem den you can come to my house" he shrugged. 

" boy no, you might be with jania or some shit. ian got time" I spoke. 

Rumor has it, kentrell and jania back together. well atleast that's what i heard from teelee. It was all bullshit to me. 

" you always bringing ha up, i hate when you do that shit mane. Ion like dat girl" he asserted being turning around and going over to the kitchen area where he then sat down on one of my stools. 

" kentrell who you foolin? I know yall mess around. yall forever" I giggled before walking over towards him. 

" stop playin wimme" he mugged before taking out his vibrating phone that was located in his back pocket. 

" who is that calling you?" I laughed while I lifted my eyebrow. 

" nobody" He asserted. 

I walked over to him and tried to peek at his phone but before I could actually see something he snatched his phone back. 

" moveee mane, quit playin" he snapped before looking at me. 

" why she can't see?" kennedy laughed from in the livingroom, still on the floor. 

" cause it's nun of ha biness, i'm not ha boafrann" he spoke making me smack my lips. 

" you damn right, you my babydaddy and im carrying yo child so I should be able to know who you fucking with" I explained. 

" tell em sis" kennedy instigated. 

" kennedy shutcho fat lip ass up mane and tia you petty" he added making me laugh and kennedy smack her lips. 

" my lips not fat, yo lips the ones that's fat" kennedy argued. 

" why you even hea? go outside with everybody else" kentrell told kennedy. 

" trell I really dislike you, I hope tia find somebody that's ten times better" she spoke before getting up from the floor and walking towards outside where kd and the rest of the boys were. 

" tia know im all about ha" he joked making me roll my eyes. 

" that's what you think" I mumbled before scrunching up my face. 

" nah dats what I kno'" he spoke making me cringe. 

" kentrell stop flirting wimme, cause you gotta whole girlfriend" I told him as i took out my phone and started scrolling down my newsfeed.