Chapter 45: Saying what I mean

some quick 🤷

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" Bitch I been feeling sick lately" kennedy announced as both me and tamia joined her in her and kd's hotel room. luckily kd was out with kentrell and the boys performing in L.A. and all of kentrell's babymommas went as well so we decided to stay at the hotel.

" you pregnant" tamia bluntly asserted as she laid a few inches away from me in the opposite bed of kennedy's.

" no im not, don't say that" She mugged waving tamia off.

" maybe you coming down with a cold cause kentrell got one too" I stated trying to put positive energy into the situation because my daddy always told me to never wish pregnancy on someone.

" Nah i doubt it, Its a feeling that I never experienced before" she replied laying her palm over her forehead making me and tamia both eye each other.

" Girl im tryna tell you, I was pregnant before and I know how that shit feel" tamia added before eyeing kennedy.

" well you wrong cause im not pregnant" kennedy replied as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

" You never know until you find out" I mumbled to myself as i scrolled down my instagram.

I was getting hella followers every since kentrell posted me on his instagram and Everybody knows that I hated negative attention and that's what came with kentrell.

" so... what's been up witchu?" tamia stopped and asked as she turned her attention from kennedy to me.

" nun, tryna maintain this relationship that im in" I sighed before giggling a little bit.

" sus FORREAL! people be thinking it's so simple but its really not" she explained.

" deadass G, and lately I been thinking about a couple of things"I added thinking back to about two days ago.

" what?" she questioned.

" i been thinking..." I sighed.

" Me and kentrell been together for two months and we been talking for three months and i really been questioning myself on this relationship. I never felt this way..... I think I lo-"

" Hold on bitch, don't say no stupid shit" tamia asserted after cutting me off.

" Girl shutup let her finish, Go head tia" kennedy spoke coming to sit back down in her previous spot on the bed.

I sighed before proceeding, " yall I think I love him but i don't know if he feels the same way" I spilled.

the room grew silent and I looked up to see them both looking at me with a shocked look.

" you sure you love him ? cause it might just be the dick talking" kennedy laughed making tamia laugh as well. I looked at them seriously letting them know that this wasn't a time to laugh.

" no bitch im forreal, should i tell him or not?" I sighed crossing my arms.

" okay okay okay, im about to tell you some real shit, so listen" kennedy spoke making me nod my head and focus my attention towards her.

" okay sus, first you need to know that, Just like everything else, dating has a learning curve. Some niggas are fast learners and others are slow. " kennedy explained making me focus my attention on her and nod my head.

" you don't want to be the only one jumping into love,  But the truth is that...someone always has to go first. It may as well be you." she admitted making me think.