chapter 82: cooling

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I sighed looking at my updated work schedule for next month. " welp kaliyah, looks like i'm gonna start working soon" I spoke over to kaliyah who was seated in her high chair in the kitchen .

I sighed placing the work schedule back on the kitchen counter. Work wasn't gonna be the same without brittany and I ain't even wanna go back but I had to because bills wasn't gonna play themselves.

I walked over to kaliyah's high chair and picked her up from it. Jamiyah and Chariah left for their flight this morning so that meant we had the whole house to ourselves.

Being a mother at 19 was hard, i wasn't gonna lie. Kentrell was always on the road so that left me having to do the hardest things.

My morning routine consisted of me bathing kaliyah first then I had to place her in the bathroom with me while I took a quick bath as she sat in her convertible seat right in front of the tub.

Then, I had to get her ready plus myself. After all of that, I had to feed both her and me, which took a long time because kaliyah was very picky just like kentrell.

But luckily this morning went smoothly. We both got dressed up cute just to go over to my mom's house since she had something to tell us all. Hopefully it was good news though.

I snapped a few pictures of kaliyah before leaving out the house.

I posted it to instagram and then made my way over to the door with kaliyah's chair in my right hand and my bag in my left hand.

❤ liked by Starr

❤ liked by Starr.dejanaee, nba_youngboy and 9,329 others
-
Tiabandz: Kali bandz 😍🏝 forever gotchu ❤
-
View all 868 comments
-
_nba.ken: bring ha ova hea

-
Nba_youngboy: ❤

-
Chariahchicago: she so cute 😍😍

-
1Jiggalo: 🙏🏽❤

-
Simplyteelee_: y'all twins 😭😍

-
Tiabandz: I got a lot to do today, want me to pick you up? @_nba.ken

-
_nba.ken: yeah, I'm finna ft you

-

Just as I was about to pull off from my driveway, I received a facetime call from Kendell causing me to sigh before picking up.

" hello kendell" I spoke as I placed my free hand on the steering wheel as I backed out the driveway.

"aye, you picking me up?" he asked through the camera.

" I was thinking about coming to get you after I come from my momma house but that's out of my way so i'm on my way now" I explained as I drove down the empty road.