chapter 36: kickin it

Some quick

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I stepped out of the drivers side of my own new car and made my way up the driveway to beenie's mom house.

" bitch hol up, you walking too fast" my sister shouted as she jogged up the driveway trying to catch up to me.

I made my way over to the front door and rung the door bell with tamia behind me. Seconds later beenie appeared behind the screen door with a wide smile on his face.

" let us innn" tamia asserted bucking at him through the door.

he chuckled before opening the door, " why yeen call befo' poppin up at my house?" he asked as we walked passed the threshold.

" I be forgetting cause i got my own car now" i laughed walking into the living room.

I saw that all of the boys were crowded on the couch playing 2k and being loud as usual.

"aye mane on errthang, dey jus' cheated " kd shouted standing up from the couch and dropping the ps4 contoller onto the ground.

" maybe it's cause youn kno how ta play" montana stated looking up from his phone.

" hey yall" me and tamia greeted making them all look up at us.

" aw mane, dere go ma bestfrann" boomer added referring to me making kentrell give him a evil glare.

" hey boomer" i beamed walking over to the seat next to him, I walked over to the seat and suddenly kentrell petty ass scooted over to the seat next to boomer making me pause in my footsteps.

" um excuse you" i mugged watching him mug me right back.

"wah?" he questioned arching his eyebrow.

" you seen me walking over to sit right here but then you went and sat yo ugly ass down" i complained crossing my arms .

He shrugged pulling out his phone and scrolled on it.

" kentrell can you get up?" i asked mugging him while everybody just watched and laughed.

" nah but you can sit right hea" he stated as he pointed to a seat right next to him. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes proceeding to the seat next to him.

" you know i hate you right?" i questioned over to kentrell who was now laughing.

" sis he jus' don't want you to talk to boomer" tamia chimed in as she sat next to Beenie on the love seat across from me.

" li' girl mind yo business" kentrell asserted over to tamia.

" don't tell ha what to do" I added nudging kentrell in his side.

He grabbed my elbow and tried turning it which made me wince in pain as a result.

" kentrell lemme go" I cried trying to snatch my elbow from out of his grip.

" nah since you hate me so much." He added twisting my elbow even more.

" kentrell can you please stop" I begged even louder holding his wrist.