chapter 26: pistols and pearls

very explicit chapter!!!

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" which one you want lil mama?" the young aged boy asked as i inspected the handguns in the all black suitcase. I wasn't planning on really killing nobody but if i have to then i will.

Tamia just got out the hospital this morning and thank god she wasn't hurt badly but she still has wounds on her face and she has two swollen eyes and the doctors say she was close to breaking her nose but she didn't which was a blessing.

I inspected the guns in the box before picking up the pink and black pistol.

" this bitch go hard" jamiyah added and kennedy nodded in agreement.

" on bro" riah replied on the other side of me.

" i want this one" i smiled

the last time i held a gun in my hand is when i was 15 years old, me and cap use to play with his glock all the time back in chicago. Damn i miss him...

" ight, you got the money?" the boy asked arching his right eyebrow and i nodded reaching in my pocket pulling out four hundred dollar bills and handed it to him.

he reached for the money and counted it before waving me off. I put the gun into the pocket of my sweater and then I walked out of the garage with kennedy, riah and jamiyah behind me. We walked over to kennedy's car which was parked in the street.

i got in the passenger, riah and jamiyah sat in the back while kennedy drove.

the plan was to just pull up to delecia house and fuck all them hoes up. I was fighting mommas, grandmommas and aunties because once you fuck with my sister then it's ova with.

buzz buzz

I looked down at my phone on my lap and noticed tamia calling and i sighed because this was a bad time.

I picked it up and spoke into the phone, " hello"

" whea you at? the gang over here and they ass irritating the fuck outta me" she spoke aggressively into the phone.

I chuckled to myself being replying, "girl tell they ass to go home"

" i did, bitch they ain't leaving!" she shouted through the phone.

" ight i'll be there in about 30 minutes" i spoke trying to end the conversation.

"ight G, hurry up" she responded

i clicked the end button before pulling the gun out of my pocket.

-

we pulled up to delecia's house slowly, "yall sure bout this?" jamiyah mumbled

" yeah come on" i smirked opening the door of the truck and they all did the same.

before my grandma died, she told me she wanted me to protect my sister no matter what it takes. even though she had dementia... she remembered little stuff at times.

we all walked up the steps of delecia house and i took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

I felt a hand tug on the gun from behind me making me turn around. "you don't need this unless they pop off" kennedy mumbled taking the gun out of my hands.