chapter 63: Home sweet drama

This chapter is dedicated to one of my good friendDjhRbinsn Happy birthday!!!! love you bae and thanks for all of your support in real life and on wattpad! I Typed 2000 words just for you and my other readers. Enjoy 😘

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I slowly walked up the stairs to my condo as kentrell held on to all of kaliyah's baby bags in one hand and her in his other hand. I had a fucked up walk considering i just pushed a 8 pound baby out of my vagina. 

" you need some help?" he asked as he walked behind me. 

" nah im cool, get in front of me and take her in, it's windy" I told him as I shifted aside on the stairway. waiting for him to walk in front of me and he did just that. 

He took my keys from my hand and proceeded his way up the stairs to the door and opened it with the key that i had gave him. 

" Tamia mane, why you neva at home!?" kentrell voice echoed throughout the whole house causing me to hear it while I still manage to get up the outside stairs.

" kentrell mind yo business and take yo child to her room" she told him and after that I heard silence along with a door slamming. Seconds later I finally made it up to the doorstep and walked inside the condo to see it just the way i left it. 

" hey sister, you okay?" tamia asked as she appeared in the foyer as I closed the door behind me. 

" yeah im straight, wassup?" I asked as I limped throughout the condo with her behind me and I was guessing kentrell was with kaliyah in her nursery that was personally designed by my mother. 

" nothing, I just wanted to see if you needed help with anything. I'm finna slide to the crib" she told me. 

I nodded my head and waved, " alright, who coming to get you?" I asked. 

" uber" she told me as she still stood behind me as I Iimped over to the livingroom area of my condo. 

" okay be safe, ima call you later cause i think i might come ova there cause momma and daddy wanna see kaliyah" i told her as I sat down on the sofa. 

" okay, see you old lady" she spoke as she turned the opposite way and walked towards the front door to exit. 

I placed my feet up on the couch and laid my back on the couch, until I felt myself getting sleepy. 

-

" Tia! Tia! Tia! Tia!" 

I felt small pressure on my shoulder making me instantly wake up. My eyes fluttered upon kentrell with kaliyah in his hands. 

" where you going wit ha?" I asked as i looked between them both. 

" my house,  come on cause baby k, k3, taylin and kayden coming ova" he told me making me sigh, i didn't feel like getting up. 

" kentrell im tired, and im in pain" I told him. 

" you can sleep when you get ova dere, i'll drive" he spoke. 

" you not suppose to be driving boy" I replied. 

Kentrell ain't even have his license and on top of that, he was still on probation so that meant he couldn't smoke weed, drive and etc. 

" so? come on, ima drive" he told me before grabbing my hand making me groan and stand up slowly. 

I followed behind him as he walked towards the door, " can you stop at wendy's or something? Im hungry" I said as he opened the door for me.