Chapter 77: Bora Bora Pt.1

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I held up two swimsuits at tamia sat on the bed and observed both. " this one, or this one" I spoke out loud waiting for one of those judgemental answers that she always gives me. 

" um, why they look like that?" she said as she squinted her eyes at the swimsuits. 

I smacked my lips before replying,

" look like what? what the hell they look like tamia?" I asked becoming frustrated because it's been four hours of me trying to decide on what to wear for the trip, which we were suppose to be leaving for in about 5 more hours. 

" they look like grandma swimsuits, you got some other ones?" she asked as she bit down on her acrylics. 

I sighed before dropping both swimsuits on the bed. " I don't know where my other ones at." I spoke as I shrugged both my shoulders. 

" maybe you should check ma house" she suggested still sitting on the bed. 

" I don't feel like going over there damn" I asserted getting irritated. 

" damn well wear your granny swimsuits then, I was only tryna help yo ugly ass" she explained before getting up and storming out of the room. 

" fuck" I mumbled to myself before grabbing my keys off the dresser and exiting the room. 

" where you going thickness, we gotta leave in 5 hours" chariah spoke as she layed on the couch with kaliyah. 

" to my momma house, I be right back" I replied before making my way out of the house with my keys and my phone in my back pocket of my forever 21 jeans. 

I walked over to my car in the driveway and pressed unlock on my key so that i could get in. My goal was to enjoy this trip because I had to get back to work as soon as I come back but I was already annoyed. 

I reversed out of the driveway and made my way down the dark road, on my way to my mother's house. 

-

"Guh watchu doing hea? I thought you was gone to dora dora" my dad asked as soon as I entered the house. 

" dora dora" I spoke as I imitated him, he was always using the wrong words for everything. 

" i thought that's what it was called" He told me as i made my way over to the stairs leading towards upstairs. 

" no it's called bora bora" I snapped before jogging up the stairs . I literally still had to pack, get ready, and get kaliyah ready which i really didn't have time for. 

I walked down the hall to my old room and rushed straight over to my closet. I searched my closet until I pulled out all of my cute swimsuits which caused me to brighten up my mood. 

I rushed out of my room with the swimsuits and made my way to my mom's room to tell her bye before I leave. 

I knocked on the door before hearing " come in" she spoke from the other side of the door. 

I walked in the room slowly and noticed her sitting on the bed with her work clothes on, considering she just got off work. 

" hey ma, I just wanted to tell you bye, Im leaving" I told her. 

" you leaving? who the hell gon' watch my grandbaby?" she questioned standing up from the bed with a worried face. 

" ima take her, she's fine" I chuckled. 

" no she not, she don't need to be going to no bora bora trip wit yall" she argued as she placed her right hand on her hip. 

" nah ma, I promise she's gonna be alright. We got her" I explained.