chapter 2: Kentrell was his name

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden

P/s
if some of this information is incorrect then feel free to correct me, thanks ❤.

" whea the pampers?" I asked starr.
" they in thea" she replied, pointing to the bag that was on my shoulder.

I nodded my head walking her to the front door. " what you finna do?" I asked just as she was about to leave, " why you worried bout me fa?" she asked rolling her eyes, I nodded slamming the door in her face.

Im mad I had another baby wit that bitch and she was due in two more months.

Even though Im 17, I feel like its nun that I can't handle. Starr 20 and we had kamron when I was only 16.

Now Im 17 wit 4 kids, I got two sons by Starr
and one son by nisha, his name kayden and another son by Nia, name taylin.
-

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

"ma its boring" I sighed rolling my eyes, it was absolutely nothing to do down here. It was just peace and quiet, only sometimes..cause the boys next door always loud and yelling.

" cause you don't got no friends, go talk to yo sister" she said with the cigarette between her lips. I sighed once again shaking my head.

My momma know that I don't kick it with girls. I barely talk to females . My sister is all I need, because girls so fake nowadays mannnn .. Same bitch you call yo bestfriend be the same hoe plotting on you 💯,I swear I ain't lying, That's why I keep my distance.

I laid on the couch next to my momma as she watched Judge Mathis, I really hated this show.

Just as I was about to doze off I heard loud noises coming from outside.

Me and my momma instantly looked at eachother. " what was that?" she asked just as confused as me.

I shrugged my shoulders getting up and slipping into my all black fuzzy slides.

I walked towards the door opening it to go see what it was.

I closed the door behind me as I saw the same boy I been seeing for weeks but this time he was with a baby.

He lit the firecrackers as a little chubby baby watched from the porch in a chair.

He saw me standing and looking at him but still didn't say nothing.

" um excuse me, you know that's loud right?" I inserted, pointing at the firecrackers on the ground.

" oh forreal? " he replied sounding all country, he looked as if he really didn't care that I was talking to him.

" mhm" I said crossing my arms, he looked me up and down before squating down and lighting up another one..

" you a lil ass boy" I sassed rolling my eyes. " you know how many bitches say dat to me?" he said raising a eyebrow.

See, this what I meant about losing my respect, I had to gain my respect all over again. Niggas in Chicago know not to cross me wrong.

" And? I don't care, I just wanna know if you're aware of this noise." I said giving a stank face.

" yeah I know." He mugged me then lit his last firecracker.

" lord give me strength" I whispered looking into the sky shaking my left leg.
I heard him giggle before standing up straight. " Im jus fuckin witchu " he laughed again. I stood there looking at him laugh like something was funny.

" akikiki" I mocked, I wasnt even in the mood for this shit. Just by looking at him it seemed like he caused problems, He seemed like he was wild and rough, he had scars all over his head and tattoos all over his arm . I took a glance at his leg and saw there was a thick black band there.

How was he on house arrest? Its literally nothing to do out here. What could you possibly get introuble for? I stood there thinking to myself...

" you jus moved dea?" He asked pointing at the house, I nodded my head while crossing my arms.

" aw" he replied back dryly, I laughed at the way his accent sounded not caring if I was loud or not.

" whas funny?" he replied back arching his top lip.

" yo accent...it's funny" I giggled once again.

" you must be from somewhea else" He insisted.

" Yup" I said while popping the P.

A silly smirk then appeared on his face, along with a silly laugh. " Detroit?" he guessed.

I shook my head, " Chicago" I blurted out.

He replied by nodding his head and smirking. " Cool. " he replied with his thick country accent.

I then felt a drop of rain on my shoulder. I looked up at the Grey sky as little droplets fell down.

" Aye but what's yo name?" the boy said trying to rap up the conversation.

" Tia, yours?" I said jogging back to the house door.

" kentrell!" he yelled back over the rain...

-
Yall fucking wit me or nah? 😭