Chapter 60

"If there's a question of my heart, you've got it
It don't belong to anyone but you
If there's a question of my love, you've got it
Baby, don't worry, I've got plans for you
Baby, I've been making plans, oh baby
I've been making plans, oh love
Baby, I've been making plans for you
Baby, I've been making plans for you."
Wale ft. Usher "Matrimony"

Karrueche

"Karrueche, chop chop! It's almost time." I heard my Mom call out from outside the door as she knocked repeatedly, trying to jiggle the door knob, but it was locked.

This is it.

I took a deep breath, saying a silent prayer before I looked in the mirror one more time.

Chris and I originally planned having the wedding at the beach, but we had a rethink. With the current wind speeds, the sand could fly into our faces. The seagulls could have also made a bunch of noise along with the waves. It would have been beautiful though.

So, Hotel Bel-Air has these venues where you can have your wedding and we selected Swan Lake. The cool atmosphere, beautiful lake, graceful swans, and fragrant flowers were enticing. Chris thought it was perfect and even better the beach.

"Are we sure she didn't leave? Is there a back door in that room?" Vanessa wondered

"Are we sure she didn't leave? Is there a back door in that room?" Vanessa wondered. I could hear the panic in her voice.

"I didn't run away." I relieved their worries by opening the double doors of my private dressing room. That relief quickly turned into shock as they took in my full appearance. Vanessa's jaw and everybody else's in the room dropped to the floor.

"Is this a joke?" Teyana asked. Did I say something funny?

"This isn't the same dress you sent me a picture of." Momma Joyce said exactly what they were all thinking.

" Momma Joyce said exactly what they were all thinking