Chapter 58

"In my arms in my mind all the time I wanna
Keep you right by my side 'til I die I'm gonna
Hold you down and make sure everything is right with you
You can never go wrong if you let me hold you
Down like a real friend's supposed to
I'm trying to show you
The life of somebody like you should be living
Ohhhhh, baby baby
You could never go wrong if you let me hold you."
Bow Wow ft. Omarion "Let Me Hold You"

August

"That video is still bomb after a month. It's simple with so many twists that blow your mind. You really wouldn't get them if you didn't know the story behind the whole thing." Karrueche commented, referring to Queen Naija's Medicine music video. I'm trying to hype her up, but she has an amazing talent. I have a good feeling that she's gonna blow up and take over the charts real soon.

"Man, the first time I saw it, I could feel something ripping through my soul. If that was me tied up in that chair, I wouldn't be able to even look her in the face after that. My masculinity would cease to exist." Travis added. All of a sudden, the girls started singing their favorite part of the song, well screaming.

"Boy you ain't gone ever learn
Play with fire you get burned
I don't think you'll understand
Until I hit you where it hurts
So I guess I know what I gotta do
Give you a taste of your own medicine."

The high note at the end that was filled with so emotion. Jesus, take the wheel.

"Queen did her thing, showing Chris exactly what he's going to miss. I'm not going to deny that Parker is pretty, but she seems to act extra like she's trying to make people like her." Vanessa uttered.

"I honestly think it's better for two people to go their separate ways instead of forcing themselves to repair something that seems unrepairable. Love is a matter of choice; it's a matter of the heart. Once trust is broken, it's hard to regain it especially if one of the involved people is like: 'F*ck it, let me do my own thing'. They both have to want it." Ashanti said as she made raspberry lemonade for everyone.

Ironic, isn't it.

Ashanti and I have been drinking that sh*t since we went to Applebee's. It is so good.

"I just wish them the best in their futures and pray that they'll do what's right for their son CJ." Jhene stated. Preach.

"But Clarence..." Teyana exclaimed dreamingly.

"Ooouuu, Clarebear is so—." K began describing him before Breezy interrupted her.

"So what?"

"Boy, sit yo 5 dollar *ss down before I make change. Nobody is scared of you. Any woman would want him. Queen better grab him while she can if she hasn't already." Ashanti snapped playfully, pouring the drink into multiple glasses and the girls' sippy cups before putting the rest of the pitcher in the fridge.

Oh, we're at my house. Sh*t was getting dusty. Ashanti doesn't like staying here alone because she always feels paranoid, thinking there's something or someone lurking in the shadows.

The crew is slowly being overtaken by girls. I hope Jhene is having a boy.

"Mhmmm." The ladies murmured in agreement.