Chapter 28

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need (And I)
Don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace (Ah)
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day."
Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You"

August

What is your favorite holiday?

I enjoy Mardi Gras when I'm in NOLA, but Christmas comes first because I get free gifts that I could have bought myself. A n*gga takes every opportunity he can to save money. We're having a break from tour before we go overseas, starting in Denmark on February 27.

As the good man I am, I'm trying to whip up breakfast for the three of us to eat for breakfast, while Ashanti is still sleeping and Teyana is sitting with her head down on the island. Instead of helping me, Teyana's acting like she's tired.

We were up all night playing Never Have I Never and we drank a little, but not too much. Ashanti barely had anything; Miss Goody Two-Shoes.

"How does Ashanti do this?" I was struggling to multitask; flipping pancakes, scrambling eggs, and frying the bacon.

"You're cooking the bacon wrong." T complained.

"Then how—Ahhh!" The damn grease started popping me, pinching every inch of my skin

"Then how—Ahhh!" The damn grease started popping me, pinching every inch of my skin. I struggled to turn off the stove as the grease kept jumping at me.

"Haha!" Teyana was laughing from behind me.

"You're just going to stand there and watch me burn?" I asked her. I needed to turn off the stove before the bacon starts burning and the smoke alarm sounds off to wake up my baby.

"I wouldn't do that to you, Rihanna." She replied sarcastically, while rolling her eyes.

"What's that smell?" Ashanti came into the kitchen, looking like she was about to drive a boat. She can be my captain anytime, any day.

 She can be my captain anytime, any day