Sequel!?!?!!

Hey guys!!

So I've been asked a lot about a sequel and that's it there ^^^ and so I've decided to set a date for the first chapter of the sequel and I decided Christmas (as a present to all you guys!)

So at 7pm Australian (NSW) time on the 25 of December the first chapter of More Then Pain will be released!!

Here's the blurb so you guys can tell me if it sounds okay😉...

| Saphira! | Saphira! | Saphira! |

_________________________________

My name always seemed to be chanted over and over circling around my head creating a repetitive pounding throughout my brain. The words inevitably blurred together as the pain traveled around my body causing me to be confused everyone surrounding me. One minute I'm in a complete void of black which leaves myself in external agony. Following the void is a peaceful state of bland white which is somehow extremely bright after a few minutes of relaxing I slowly realised the torture it afflicted on my mind. I created and imagined situations beyond my imagination coming up with different outcome the majority bad but then I'm in this befuddling middle ground, I think this is the real world but I can't truely tell because as soon as I reach this area my senses are bombarded with a power over load of sound and ...

But I need to stay strong... for Finnick... and for my baby...

__________________________________

Well... what do you guys think??? I haven't fully planned out the story but that's what I did with this one and I guessed it turned out okay... also this story is going to be substantially darker because of how more developed my writing is since I started this story...

So thank you for being so loyal and I love all of you guys so much!!! Every comment always makes me smile and when ever you guys say something cute I just can't stop smiling (I try to read every comment!)

Love you all and see you in December!!! 😅😉💕💕❤️❤️

____

Okay I take it back I got bored and have already finished the first chapter... if even one of you guys wants me to publish early tell me and I'll publish it as soon as you ask... or it's already published Because I got sick of waiting!!

Bye (I like how I'm literally two month early from what I actually said)