Abandonment Sucks but so does Katniss

Her ring⬆️⬆️➡️➡️

Saphira's POV
The cannon goes 'BOOM' to announce the start of the Games...I wonder what that weird Stanley guy is doing now...

At Stanley's Apartment: Stanley was staring intently at the screen focusing aloof his attention on Saphira. All of a sudden when the cannon blasts he rolls a dice across a Monopoly board whispering creepily "I'm gonna win and Saphira will forever want to marry me, Stanley the Monopoly winner!
(A/N -chloehood is fabulous cause she thought of the dice thing but she wanted him to be behind a tree near Saphira in the actual game and get blown up by the cannon as soon as he rolled the dice but we couldn't get rid Stanley just yet 😉...)

Back to Saphira's POV:
Actually I don't want to know, he's probably playing that really old loser game monopoly by himself like a loner. I dive into the water quickly reaching the cornucopia. I run and grab some knives, daggers and a gem sword with my name on it that charges electricity just because I'm that fabulous and the Capitol loves me.

I look around for Finnick and Katniss seeing them running towards Peeta who looks like he's drowning... Well ok then. I run after them and dive in before Finnick can swimming over to Peeta.

Once I reach Peeta and the other tribute I drag the tribute, that I just realised is Bill Nye the Science Guy (An: -chloehood (rolls eyes) ) of district 5, under water and stab him with my dagger in the brain. When I reach the surface I feel sorry for his girlfriend Freya the Frog Hillisone.

As I'm about to pull myself up to the platform, Finnick picks me up in his arms. I feel the temperature drop because of all the... Exposed areas thanks to the revealing outfit the Capitol made me wear.

"Don't ever do that again!" Finnick exclaimed in my ear frantically. I hugged him back whispering soothing things in his ear. Simultaneously we all ran out of the cornucopia while Finnick and I looked for Johanna. We see her running away with Beetee, Wiress and Blight, we'll probably meet up with them later anyway.

We ran through the humid forest, we were only running for 45 minutes and we were already dehydrated, "I'm gonna climb this tree to find water." I suggested, "I'm coming with you, I don't trust you." Katniss said immediately. I rolled my eyes and started climbing the tree.

Once I reached the top I began searching for fresh water. After five minutes Karniss in Editing (An: I accidentally wrote Karniss but don't you love -chloehood 's way of fixing it...)  finally reached the top and stared at me realising that I had the potential to kill everyone... Well it was more likely the fact I beat her in climbing the tree, but I like my idea better.

When she realised I was telling her the truth that there was no water she finally let me go down the tree to talk to Finnick. When I explained what was happening in a whisper to Finnick so the Capitol didn't hear, we heard Katniss scream Peeta's name. We ran over to them, I dragged Katniss away from Peeta's body, while Finnick started to give him CPR.

While I was holding her I swear I gained twenty bruises... Or maybe three but same thing. When she realised that Finnick was being a good little boy she finally stopped struggling, "why did you do that, you could have killed him!" Katniss screamed at the top of her lungs. "Well first... Ow... And second we're from district 4 of course we know how to use CPR." I state calmly like this is a common occurrence, which it is.

Katniss gives me a weird look like she wants to worship me and kill me at the same time I would definitely prefer the first option. I walk over to Finnick whispering in his ear suductively making shivers go up his spine, "I don't have to be jealous of Peeta do I?" All he reply with is shaking his head frantically like he thinks I am not kidding. I chuckle lowly mocking Finnick's Capitol voice and walk away slowly.

After sitting down for our dinner which was delivered by Peeta's brain who decided to throw the meat into the force field. We were running low on water. Everyone was extremely dehydrated, our hope was dwindling by the second, until we heard the beeps of a sponsor's gift.

I walk away before they open it to look around the area for more rope because I used it all on the shelter and Finnick needs some to keep him calm. When I return I see Katniss holding a spiel in her hand trying to figure out what it is.

"Who gave us the spiel?" I question excitedly, they all give me confused looks so I just grab it pushing it into the tree, all of a sudden water comes out. I drink a little then let everyone else have a drink while I walk back to our camp site.

We all sit in a circle beside Peeta who goes straight to sleep, we discuss who's watching first, I decide to just go to sleep. I slip into my sleeping bag which I share with Finnick plunging into a world of darkness, pain, nightmares and worst of all my last game.

Finnick's POV
I stare at Saphira for a few seconds before I turn back to Katniss. We sit in silence for a while until Katniss says, "you really love her don't you? Too bad she has a fiancé otherwise I can totally see you two together." I stare at her for a few seconds until I reply, "Who said we weren't together?" As soon as I finish my question I hear Saphira mumbling my name.

I walk over to Saphira in silence, slip into the sleeping bag plunging into the deep abyss called sleep.

-----------
Thanks for reading

There will be more Stanley
Katniss doesn't realise what Finnick meant by that btw

So What do you think of this chapter? Also what's your favourite Tv Show mines Teen Wolf!!

Bye

Edited