Someone let out the gas... I meant fog

Her sword I was talking about^^^^

Saphira's POV
I wake up to Katniss screaming about a fog? What? Anyway I'll ask Finnick later, "what the hell Katniss I'm trying to sleep!" I groan trying to wake up, which right now seemed impossible. "The fog is poisonous!" Katniss exclaims, dramatic much I start laughing making everyone look at me strangely.

I laugh for a few more seconds then realise they are serious, damn (that dam fog) I thought they were joking. "I'm okay now." I mutter regaining my breath, I grasp my back pack and all my weapons and place them in their designated spots. I run to Finnick helping him carry Peeta who seems to have had been the worst effected.

We're running when all of a sudden I see Katniss fall from the corner of my eye. I leave Finnick and Peeta's side running towards Katniss. Once I reach Katniss I lead her to the boys, we aren't as fast with Katniss's limping but we aren't to far off. I see the fog coming closer so I make a split second decision knowing that one death is enough for the Gamekeepers, Save the Mockingjay. I run to Finnick kissing him on the lips then push Katniss who wouldn't be able to run any further over the hill just over the area I think is a border zone thingymajing.

Finnick looks at me with betrayal in his eyes, thinking I'm trying to save myself. I push him and Peeta over the invisible line mouthing I love you to him, as I slowly back up into the fog.

After five minutes in the fog where most of my skin gets burned, I fall to the ground thinking two things, firstly I did my job, I protected the mockingjay, I actually fulfilled my promise but my last thought in my head was 'I'll wait for you Finnick' then my cannon blasted...

All you can hear from Stanley's Apartment: "Nooooooo!!!!" "Whyyyyyyyy!!!!"

Johanna's POV
Why? Why-

--------
I know it's short but I wanted to end there just so I could kill anyone who actually likes my story (evil laugh) and just a warning I'm gonna start the next chapter with what's happening in Stanley's Apartment.

First some questions though

What's with Johanna's POV?

Do you think Saphira did the right thing saving Katniss?

Whose POV should I have next chapter?

Cya soon (probably)

Edited