Your a Zombie aren't you?

Saphira's POV

I turn around only to be engulfed into a hug. "Your alive!" Finnick shouts excitedly. "Wait it could be a trick, she could be a zombie or maybe a ghost who has came back to haunt me." I give him a quizzical look then remember that I died... That's weirder then you would think to say.
"Finnick your alive as well, my plan worked!" I mentally fist pumped, because I'm weird like that, and hug him back.

"I still can't believe your alive, I heard your cannon." Finnick mumbles into my neck frantically, "it was so loud. I felt dead inside, how are you alive?" I was about to reply before Finnick cut me off, "wait, I bet this isn't really you it's probably just the Gamemakers," I start shaking my head as he started ranting. "Prove it then, Prove your not just another Capitol Mutt, what was your favourite memory ever?"

I think through my life, the day I met Finnick? No I went into the games literally four hours later, the day I got back from the games? No that was even worse I got my first letter to please the Capitol and my family disowned me. "The day that was the best day of my life was also my worst, I got this ring from you-" I held up they ring that seemed to shine on my hand, "- and I found out I had to go into the games." When I said who I got the ring from I heard everyone but Johanna gasp.

I walk to Beetee and help him up again asking him if he was okay getting a nod in return. I turn around feeling Johanna's arm leaning on me, "great revelation, perfectly executed as well, too bad I already knew." Johanna says sarcastically with a disappointed shrug.

I look at everyone's face nearly making me fall to the ground laughing, yes it was that bad. Finnick asks us what happened, while we are explaining Finn wraps his arms around me. "I'm so sorry about Blight Jo," Finnick says sympathetically.

"He wasn't much, but he was home. I'm more annoyed he left me with them!" Johanna exclaims while pointing at a barely conscious Beetee and a crazy looking Wiress who keeps muttering tick, tock. Which to anyone who didn't know the secret about the arena would seem crazy. "Yeah I get it, tick tock, your going crazy," Johanna aggressively pushes Wiress to the ground. "Leave her alone!" The girl on fire snaps making me grin seeing how annoyed she is at Jo.

Johanna slaps Katniss making me give her a warning look, "Who do you think you are, I got them through this blasted jungle for you, you-" I cut her off by dragging her away from Katniss and Peeta with Finn following. "You nearly told her everything!" I hissed quietly in her ear, "You could of blown our cover!" Finnick joins in our mini rant.

Johanna seems to finally remember that Katniss knows basically nothing about the rebellion. "I spent ages getting Plutarch into his position when I found out about the Quarter Quell. I had to... Persuade certain things to happen so if it becomes wasted, the Capitol will win, okay." I rant quietly so no one can hear. Johanna nods so we peacefully walk back to the shore.

We talk quietly while Katniss washes the clothes and Johanna washes herself. Jo drinks some water from a shellfish while Finnick tells everyone what has happened in a detached voice. Everyone wants to stay guard while the others can sleep but by the end it's Jo, Katniss and I.

We all sit in silence with Jo and I talking with our eyes waiting for everyone to fall asleep. I make sure Finnick's sleeping peacefully without nightmares, and listen to Katniss and Johanna's conversation.

"How'd she get lost?" Johanna asked in a stern voice. "It was the fog, she pushed us to safety, she some how knew the fog wouldn't go any further." Katniss says, "She was Finnick's first tribute, you know, she was only twelve." Johanna's voice broke at the last part of her sentence. "No by how they acted I thought she was older." Katniss said honestly making me smile, I walk over and say. "He's my family now." We watch the beach and forest for a while until Katniss breaks the silence, "So why were you with Nuts and Volts?"  Johanna and I look at each other silently.

"Haymitch said if I wanted to be in an alliance with you I had to get them to you." Johanna spoke evenly like she wasn't lying. We talk for a couple more minutes until Wiress wakes up. "Oh goody Nuts is awake now is the time for me to leave." Johanna says while I follow flinging myself next to Finnick.

"Wiress keeps quietly repeating 'tick,tock' while Katniss just stupidly repeats the words not understanding what Wiress means. I slowly start to drift off into a lonely abyss filled with nightmares. I wake up later to Katniss screaming "The arena's a clock!"

-------

How was that I made a few mistakes so I'm sorry

If you like Twitter and 5SOS read my friends book -chloehood
P.S. She also had to fix this up on the 15/12/15 because I had forgotten about a million full stops and had crappy grammar. Thanks for that.

Also a question, who is your OTP?
I have 3 Sterek, Newtmas and Thaluke.

Anyway bye.