Looks like a prissy little girl to me

Saphira ^^^^^^^^^^^

3rd POV
(Katniss, Haymitch and Peeta watching the Reaping)

It was a gloomy day on the train where the three victors were setting up the TV to re-watch the reapings.

"District 1, Gloss and Cashmere they may look like pretty faces but they're terrifying and bloodthirsty. I'm telling you right now don't make an alliance with them." Haymitch commented.
Peeta nodded holding on to every single word muttered whilst Katniss was half listening uncommittedly while also making her own uninformed evaluations.

"Next Enobaria and Brutus, they're intimidating and can-" Haymitch got cut off by Katniss, "what's up with her teeth?" Haymitch glared at her aggressively answering. "She won her games by ripping out the throats of her enemies, this is the reminder." Peeta and Katniss shared terrified glances and simultaneously said. "Who's next?"

"Next is Beetee and Wiress, Beetee won his games by using his mind, he's the smartest Victor surprisingly ever, Wiress won her games by waiting until everyone was asleep and then slicing their throats. Smart duo those two."

Katniss seemed unimpressed until the next face appeared on the screen "That is -" "Finnick Odair." Katniss cut Haymitch off, he sighed. "Yes and the girl is-" "Saphira Emerald." Peeta cut him off this time.  "Yes these two, according to the Capitol anyway, while seperate are virtually impossible to beat but together well I feel sorry for their opponents. Saphira Emerald has been labeled the most dangerous and 'hottest' Victor in the 75 years of the Hunger Games."
"How? She looks like a prissy girl who is to scared to pick up a bow let alone shoot one."

" Saphira has deadly looks, a must to become a Capitol favourite. She has been taught by some of the smartest instructors in the Capitol always improving her skills as she continues her rain as Victor, probably in case something similar to this happened. Whilst all of us were getting over our games she was slowly mastering every single weapon that may be in the arena. There is only one known weakness to Saphira Emerald. That weakness happens to be coming with her to die." He exclaimed in an annoyed voice while looking at Katniss like she should know better then to judge a book by its cover.

As soon as he finished his sentence he got up leaving the room leaving two very shocked teens to themselves. After a few minutes of silence Peeta decides to break it, "Well maybe we should rewatch district 4's reaping."

-------------|||||||||--------------

Saphira's POV

I woke up to my Prep team (Violet, Satil and Patil) barging into my room.
"Wake up wake up." Violet chirped in her Capitol accent.

"I'm up, I'm up." I groaned in my district 4 accent. "Where's Raphit? (Head Stylist)" They shook their head and gave me a look saying 'I have another new stylist, again.' I groaned trying to go back to my sweet, sweet sleep but they didn't let me. I got pushed into a random room that I didn't even know existed. This is my house! I got plucked and groomed until I was up to Capitol's standards. When I was finally finished I went next door to get Finnick, Maggs and Annie so we could go to the reaping together.

*Time skip bought to you by Finnick Odair's Smile*

Daisy pranced up to the microphone with a fake sweet smile. She said a speech fairly similar to the one last year. I zoned out into my own mind until I heard, "...and the female Victor for the 75th Hunger Games is... Annie Cresta." My heart literally dropped in that second, "I volunteer." My tone is like I don't care which is how I talk in the Capitol because it's apparently 'sexy.' Annie ran up to hug me. I hugged her back whispering that everything would be fine and she would still have Nick, her boyfriend to be with. I zoned out for a few seconds before I heard.

"...and the male Victor representing district 4 in the 75th Hunger Games is... Finnick Odair"

I looked at him at the same time as he glanced at me. I nodded towards him meaning I'll stay with him if he stays with me. I glanced at the crowd one last time before I was forceful dragged by a peace keeper onto the train.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey Tributes

This is my new story
Comment feedback or if I need to fix anything

Au revoir (is that how you spell it)

Edited