Court and personal findings.

I helped Brent into the bathtub and turned on the water for him.

He thanked me and I left the bathroom so that he wouldn't feel so awkward.

As I waited in the lobby, a beautiful glossy black figure stepped through the door.

She's an F2 rat morph with a tail that more closely resembled a cat's.

She must have packrat genes.

F1 is mostly animal shape and features, aside from having hands. Like me.

F2 is a human torso shape, but a digitigrade or plantigrade stance, based on species, and a softer facial structure than an F1.

F3 is a mostly human build with fur and animal facial structure.

F4 is basically human with animal ears, tail and eyes. They're presumed extinct. (Ever since the war, none have been found.)

F5 human. They are simply humans.

"F?" It's downright despicable, as humans came up with it to gauge how fuckable a captive was.

It stuck...

Anyway, each type is biologically locked so, no hybridization between morph and human, outside of fur and eye color variation.

"Josephine Carter?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am?"

"My name is Georgia Stewart.

I am here on behalf of the city court's board of Psychics.

Their findings were this.

Zheorja Brandford is innocent and did not knowingly plan your match-up in the arena, nor at any time did she plot to do so." She said, reading the report.

"So, she really was worried about me?"

"Yes. She felt guilty that you were paired with the human who very nearly took your life but, her feeling guilt was a result of the trauma of seeing you get injured, not because she did anything.

Furthermore, Zheorja is here and would like to speak with you." Georgia said.

"Of course!" I smiled.

The weasel suddenly stepped through the door to the lobby and saw me.

She smiled brightly, crying as she rushed to hug me.

I'd never seen such genuine concern, aside from my family, before then.

I also apologized to her for doubting her, even a little.

We parted and thanked her for worrying.

She asked me what I'd been up to and we continued chatting until Brent walked into the lobby, wearing only a towel.

"My clothes are filthy and I didn't see any others.

Have you got a washer and dryer?" He asked.

Zheorgia growled and I grabbed her muzzle.

"He's the last person you'll need to worry about." I said.

My dad stepped over to him and gave him a pair of black canvas pants and a matching tunic.

He also gave him a wide dark green kidney belt. And black leather knee boots that close with toggles.

"What!?" These are common now? Sweet!" He said, hurrying back for the room to get changed.

When he came back, he was so freaking handsome that I couldn't look away.

He looked like a medieval adventurer!