Chapter 28 - Heal

JEFF POV

I open my eyes. I hold the pillow to my chest. I slept good last night. This room is full with a nice smell and the pillow smells like Ben.

I hate his smell when the first time I met him . Now I don't know how it's changed. His smell is so nice and feels safe.

I can see the jungle from the glass wall.

Knock... Knock. The door was knocked.

"Morning,Jeff. I want to get a shower and change my clothes."
" Okay"

He goes to his big wardrobe and takes out short pant and other clothes.

"Jeff , this you can wear it. Your toiletries in the bathroom. If you want a new toothbrush, it is in the cabinet. I want to shower then I can make our breakfast "
...

He come out from the bathroom just wearing his short pant.

"Don't look at me like that. Go to shower now Jeff"
"You.. ermm sexy. Okay.. okay I will go now"

After shower I wear clothes that he gave me. Sleeveless shirt and jogger pant. Then I walk to the kitchen. Ben still prepares breakfast.

" What are you cooking?"
"Oh.Hi"
" Mediterranean fried rice and slices chicken grill. Your favorite drink, hot chocolate"
" Wow heavy for breakfast"
"Maybe we will be late to eat for lunch "
"Why?"
" After this I want to go the jungle , checking the village and jungle till the border"
"Can I go with you?"
"Yes you can but you will get tired "
" You can carry me"
" That s why I said you daring"
"You hate it?"
" Nothing from you that I hate it. Okay now we can eat"

After breakfast, he clean the table and dishes.

" You really good in cooking."
" Thank you. My mom doesn't have a daughter so she teach me how to cook and easy housework."
"You can be chef"
"I love photography more."
"I also love to take photos, in the highschool I'm joining Photography Club but I don't have camera. My father is not so into photography, he want me to focus on studies and wants me to be  a businessman or high profit worker."
"You are my partner and I will support whatever you love. I have another camera for you to use anytime you want"
"But I never use professional camera. I'm using my club mirror less camera and compact camera that I bought using my saving money."
"Oh.. you know how to use mirrorless camera? Okay I know what to give you to use"

My parents quite straight since I'm was a child. To join the Photography Club was a secret that I'm not told my parents.

Ben made a call and I couldn't hear who he called and then he was smiling .

"Jeff, do you want to go to Siam with me tomorrow? I want to buy some thing"
"Siam? Oh okay I will follow you"
"Jeff do you want to change your shirt? We want to go to the village and checking the jungle"
"I'm okay just with this"
"Okay let's go "
"Ben , are you just walking to the jungle just like this , no shirt and just short pant?"
" I'm always wearing something like this and the villagers are already used to me"

He give me sandal to wear and he just barefoot.
He walk in front of me.

"I can hear sound like waterfall "
"Yes this jungle have waterfall and still in my Dad's land"
"Can we go there?"
" We will go there after this. First we go to the village "

Almost 10 minutes with walk , we arrive at the village. Kids playing with handmade toys and some are running.

"Mr. Wichapas!!!"
" Hi children"