Chapter 16 - Meet the Families

BIBLE POV

Now 6.30 pm. In Thailand it's still bright around this time , but here the sun will go down early. I'm already sitting at the bench in front of the hall.

Others already come to gather . My parents are already here and all the elders. It's getting dark now, I'm still at where I sit. I'm looking around at anyone still not changing but I can feel my body. My hair started growing, my claw and my fang already came out.

"Ben , my son."

All the eyes at me. I can hear their voice talking to each other. I close my eyes , I don't want to show my eyes .

"My son please come here, let me look at you son."

My dad called me.

"Alpha Ben , please don't be afraid "

Jacob voice.

" Why all of you not changing like me. Your eyes not changing. I'm weird right"
"My son come close to us. Let the elders see you"

I walk to my dad.

" You are so beautiful son"

My mom said.

"You are not weird my son."

One of the elders said. I look at the sky , the moon starts to come out.

"Dad , mom and you brother not yet see me under the moon . Let me show you "

I walk back to the ground and other give me some space. I take off my shirt. My skin is glowing because of the moon light. One of the elders came closer to me and the other still can't believe it.

" My son , you are not weird but special , in the legendary, my great great grandfather has a story about early werewolf were alive they have special abilities, more than other werewolf. That why we are have rank like alpha as leader and the protector, beta as warriors , gamma as supporters. This special wolf more than this third rank. Son don't be so down because you are still our son"
" Can we talk to your wolf, son. So we can know who you really are"

Another elder comes closer.

" Please give me some space , I'm afraid I will hurt others "

I'm not used to taking off my pant in front of other. Oh please , why I must do this. I take of my pant and cover my private part, bend my leg and my other hand touch the ground. Now I'm fully changing to my wolf, Fenrir.

"Wooo.. so big"

Hear someone shout.

" Your size are so big , your eyes have gold ring and you have a mark on your forehead. Who is your name ,son"

"I'm Fenrir , Bible's wolf spirit. I'm not your son, older man. I'm older than you but he was the one I choose to be my human. I'm Fenrir , The God of War . I'm the protector. I'm sorry my human is too humble."

Others around me kneeling, I don't know why.

"Fenrir, why they on their knees?"
" Because they already know who you are , especially me."
"I don't want this . Let's change "

I change back to human form and in a hurry wear my pant back.

"All of you please stand back, Dad , my brother please"
"Oh My Lord"
"No! Don't call me that. If I'm werewolf, Im also like all of you just a bit weird look. Only that. I don't want to be treat special here. My brother, Joe already your leader also my father"
" But you are highest that us here"
" No. Me or Fenrir want to be treat like other"
"Thank you My.... Ermm Thank you son"

The olders sit back at their chair. They want to start their briefing before others can go to hunt or run in the jungle. I wear back my shirt. Jacob touched my hand from behind.

"Alpha Ben, their almost arrive, maybe in 10 minutes. How? Alpha "
" Oh my.. He must be bring his manager, can you help me told your friend to bring her home , make any excuse. I'm afraid if she see us tonight. About Jeff , just bring him home. Thank you Jacob"

I'm too nervous.

JEFF POV

I'm already arrive at the main gate. Someone already waiting for us here. Raye out from the car and talk to the man that is waiting for us.

"Jeff can you out for a second"

I open the car's door and out like Raye asks.

"Hello Mr. Jeff, I'm Jacob."
"Jeff , he is my friend that I told you"
" I think I have saw you before"
"You still have the feather that I give. Yes we have met at the airport. I will explain it later maybe have better person to explain to you after this"
"Jeff , Jacob said you have to follow him to the hall and your manager can't go for tonight, we will bring her tomorrow"
"But.."
"Don't worry she will save here and you , Luna"
"Haha, it will make you confused more. Don't worry Jeff both of you are safe here and the person that you are looking for maybe was here."

I open the car's door and talk to my manager.

" Phi , they said I have to follow Raye's friend and you will go to Mia's house for tonight and we will meet tomorrow"
"How can I let you alone?"
"Don't worry Phi, we will be safe here"

I take my sling bag and follow Jacob walking to the hall that he told me before. He not talking until we arrive at the hall. Two people standing in front of the hall, their faces familiar to me and then one more person come.

"Welcome ,Jeff . How your journey? Thank you for coming here"
"Do you know us? Jeff. Your face look like you know us"
"Bible..."
"We are Bible Wichapas family, I'm his mom , his dad and his brother. We waiting for you , Jeff "
"Let's come in. You still look confused. We can eat together, we know you not eating yet "

Jacob follows us. I don't like what I want to eat, I don't see Ben around.

"Mr. Jeff. I think you can already gues what we are because you already know who, bible really are. This Bible's parents and his brother are the leader to this tribe or this village . They are our Alpha and Luna. I'm Beta , the warrior"
"You call me Luna before? Why?"
"You are Bible 's Mate Right?. He was our Alpha actually he more than Alpha. Okay so you are our Luna. Partner for Alpha "
" But I'm a man."
"As long as you are Alpha's mate, you will be Luna. Moon to the Alpha "
"He left me , how can I be his mate. He hate me"
"Haha , if he hates you , he will not be like a lonely dog , sit alone , always say your name"

Ben's Dad said to me.

" If he not love you, he will not send me to see you at the airport. That feather look simple to others but for us it's really big meaning. It's a prayer feather, a lover praying to the moon god for their lover to be safe and also can bring luck to them"

I touch the feather.

" Where he is? Still running?"
"I can bring you to him. Let meet your Alpha Ben"