Chapter 10 - Missing

BIBLE POV

Last night the earliest time I was sleeping and not on my bed. I was at Jeff's house, he did not let me go back home and now he is still sleeping.

7.00 am in the morning, I need to go. I have work on 11.00  am , a photoshoot.

"Where you want to go?"
"Hi good morning. I have to go now and I have a photoshoot this afternoon. How about your work today?"
"Oh you have to go. Emm.. at 5 pm"
"You have a lot of time to rest. Do you need breakfast? I still can prepare for you"
"Really? Thank you , but you will be late"

I go to the kitchen, open the fridge, take out bread  and eggs. I remember when I'm open my eyes , Jeff face was the one I saw. It's beautiful, his beautiful skin, fluffy bed hair and I want to kiss his lips but I can't . I scared .

" What do you thinking,Ben? I know you want to kiss him right but you hold it"
"Shut up, I know I can't now"

I still wrist eggs in the bowl.

"Who are you talking with ,Ben"
"Oh,Hi. No one, Jeff. I'm just talking with myself. Hehe"
"Really, it's like you are talking with someone. What are you cooking?"
" French toast, it will be ready soon . Are you hungry now?"

He smile and nodded his head.
Make him a hot chocolate and his french toast.

"I need to go now. Where your show for today?"
"At Siam"
"If you need me just call me okay. If I finish my photoshoot early , I will call you"
"Please be safe"
"You too.. Can I get a hug?"

Shit.. I'm feel ashame now.
He open hi hands like to give a hug.

"Thank you. Good Bye"

...

Look at my watch and it is already 6 pm, too focused with work make me forget to look what time now. How Jeff's show? Maybe he will be done soon but I'm still not done here.

"Copper, please check with the stylist how many outfits are left to shoot"
"Phi, he said just 2  more left to shoot"
"Okay, thank you "
"Why Phi, you look anxious "
"Oh, nothing just thinking something "
"Don't worry, we will finish it soon"

We continued our photoshoot, it was almost dark .

"Thank you for today, Bible You did a great job today"

The stylist said thank you after we finish the photoshoot. Me and Copper need to be wrapped up before going back.

" Ben, Ben.. listen. I feel something not easy. Can you check Jeff now."
"Phi , what wrong? You are stop moving"
"Copper can you going back alone. I think I need to go now."
"Don't worry Phi, I can take care myself. Let's finish this first"

After putting all the stuff into my Jeep, I drive fast and dial Jeff number.

"Please pick up the phone Jeff"

Dialing again ..

"Hello Jeff.."
"Hello, is this Bible. I'm Jeff's Manager. Jeff.."
"Where is Jeff?"
"Jeff was missing after the show. He told me he want to go to toilet but after 10 minutes he still not back to make up room. I ask staff here and security but no one saw him. I'm worry"
"Please wait me there. I'm on my way"

Damn.

" I hope he will be okay. If anyone touch him or hurt him, I will break their neck."
"We will find him"