Chapter 21 - True Fans will Stay

BIBLE POV

It's been two weeks now that we are staying together, almost a month since I free my work schedule. Today Elle magazine's editor called me if I can be their photographer for Fashion week in the next 3 days.

"My love , I have work on Saturday. Elle wants me to be their photographer for Fashion week, their main show on Saturday. Do you have work on that day?"
" Emmm.. you not accompany me? I have a photoshoot for my MV in Khao Yai. I will be lonely without you."
"They need me. I also will miss you, so damn much. I will call you and you must call me when you arrive,okay"

He came out from the shower before me, sitting at the corner of the bed. I take a clean towel to dry his hair. He hug my waist.

" I will have to start my work after this , because it's over a month for my holiday. I will miss you when you are not around but we will have breakfast together, dinner together and sleep together with you. You need to call me when you miss me, anytime "
" Emm okay"
"I will accompany you if I not have any work."
"Should we expose our relationship? Let others know about us? Love"
" It's up to you, My love . When you are really ready, you can tell others , don't forget to tell your manager first"

I take out clothes that I want him to wear today. Simple light purple cardigan and light blue jeans.

"Today is that okay you wear this?"
"I'm okay , you will wait for me today?"
"Yes I will . Wear your clothes and we can go"

Day by day this man show his cute side. Sometimes he want me to carry him, feed him and wear his clothes.

"Can you help me"

He put up his hand and I know he want me to wear his clothes.

"You are so cute you know, My Love. Okay we can go now"

I hold his hand and walk down the stairs.
...

We are arrive at Siam. Walking together to the waiting room. He waving hand at fans that see him.
He having his make up , as usual Phi Rasika will do his Make up. He need to change his outfit because they have their sponsor.

"How do I look? Ben"
"You look good. I will waiting at down there. I still can see you perform"
"Okay.."
"Good luck,Jeff"

I touch his hand and walk to the corner of the hall. Watch him perform. He really enjoy the show and I'm happy to see him . He look amazing on stage, his aura so outstanding.
I waiting for him outside the hall after he finish his show.

"Let's go back,Love"
"Let's go."

We walk out from Siam and ready to go back.

"My love it's still early , do you want to go anywhere or chilling?"
" I want to eat ice cream and... Mango sticky rice, can I ?"
" Let's go to Phra Nakhon , there have one restaurant and the best mango sticky rice in Phra Nakhon. "

I drive us to Phra Nakhon and park near the restaurant.

"I will go buy it for you and you wait in the car, okay"
"The restaurant look nice and not have a lot of customers, can we go eat there?"
"Yes we can but are you not afraid if fans see you?"
"That's okay, I want to eat it there "

No fan come near us. We can enjoy eating.

"What do you want to eat sir ?"
" please give us one mango sticky rice , one grill chicken sticky rice , Americano ice and pink milky ice, thank you"
"Do you want anything else?Jeff. Oh you want ice cream. Let me buy it for you "