Chapter 23 - Who are you ,Love?

JEFF POV

Im on hospital bed when I open my eyes. The last thing I remember, I was at my house , that bastard trying to abducted me he fight with my parents. Something blowing and I can't remember what happened next.

"You are awake, my son"

My mom come near and hug me. Then my dad .

" Mom? Why you look different?"
" Thank God, you save now , my son ."

My head still feel hurt and also my chest.
Then someone come into my room.

" Why I smell a wet dog in this room?"
"Do you remember him? my son"

I let go of the hug and look at him.

"Hi ,My Love .."
"Love? Who are you ?!"

My Love? Who he is. Handsome but he smell like a dog.

" I'm... I'm Bible . I'm your..."

He look sad. I'm never saw him before .

" I never saw you before"
"That's okay. I just happy you are awake. Okay I will go. Take care"

He walk out from the room.
Not long after he go , the doctor come to checking me.

" Hello , how are you?Mr. Jeff . Can you tell me what happened and how you feel?"
"Im at home and have fight .. then something blowing then hit me and I can't remember anything after that. I'm feel okay but my head a bit hurt"
"At home? As what paramedic told us you are fell from hill . You are hurt quite bad and we have to an operation. Okay maybe your head still hurts, get some rest and I will come again"
" Thank you, doctor "
"Mom , doctor said I fell from hill? I remember we at home when we fight that bastard "
"Son , listen here. Yes , you are unconscious after the fight but ... Ok I show you"

My mom bring me a calendar. Why.

"Why with the calendar?"
"Look at the calendar "
"2024? Really? . No .. this is a joke right. We at 2015. I still remember what date when that happened. 25 January 2015"
"Yes that happened in 2015. It's already 10 years happened. If you still not believe me, you can check my phone "
"It's 2024 but why? Dad? Mom? Aunty?"
"It's already 10 years. After the fight, you are conscious and you lost your memories. You are not remember anything and I have to lock your power. I don't want any creatures take advantage on you when you can't use your power. You life like normal human and your aunty bring you to Bangkok. Who knows you become famous after your video on YouTube was being viral. You become recording artist and famous. You got an accident when you are shooting your new mv"
"You not remember me as you aunt. You call me Phi and now I be your manager. I'm always be with you"
" Kidding?"
" Still not believe, I understand. Let me show you"

My aunt give me her phone and show a video on YouTube.

"This is me?"
"Yes this is you, your latest mv gets 1 million in just 2 days. You still have contract with Valentino , Honda and many more. You can check your media social."
"But how about now? I can't remember anything "
" Don't worry, you're still sick . The company still not updated with you are awake. We will take time"
" Who is Bible?"
"He is .. but I think you will know it soon. You will remember him. He waiting for you. Almost all the time. He rejected all his job and just back for change his clothes "
"He not human right?"
" Yeah , he not human. Now your rest. I want to bring your parent back home. They can rest now. See you in the evening "

I am a celebrity? How will I live now when I do not remember anything.
...

I'm alone in this room thinking everything that cross my mind. It's not a short time , it's 10 years. It's been 10 years since I've be other person , be a celebrity and not a village boy. Then I almost make my parents in danger, even they have their own ability, that bastard are something hard to handle.