Chapter 3 - Meet you again

JEFF POV

I just got back from the photoshoot , The last session of that photoshoot I had to sit in the bath tub filled with water . At home , I took my cold medicine , I'm afraid I will get sick later and I have a mild runny nose now.

This 3 years , I have a pack schedules , get many offers with branding products , new songs , drama and solo concerts. 10 years in industries and I'm not giving up , tired but I feel thankful for now.

A call from my mom

"Sawadikhap, Mae. I just got back home from a photoshoot"
"Sawadikha, dear. Please don't forget to eat. I think you are a bit thin and pale lately. Please take care your health. You are living alone , no one take care of you"
"Done worry,Mae. I'm okay , it's okay to be a bit busy now. Miss you,Mae. Good Night"

After shower , I put on loose shirt and long loose pant, go to my small studio in my house. Take my guitar and play notes from Strangers , my mind wanders around and a face flash on my mind.

"Eh, why his face appear in my mind? His name is Ben right? It's first time we met today. His work look smooth and good. Handsome to be told , have sharp jaw. I think he will be famous if he becomes a model even though he is not so tall but with his figure and face he will have a lot of opportunities"

I'm talking with myself. I look at the wall clock , it's already 12 am . It's late but I'm not sleepy now . Everyday it is hard for me to sleep, sometimes I have to take a sleeping pill to make me sleep or I have to do exercise. Sometimes I make myself busy in the studio .

I'm not notice it's already morning , take my cold shower and ready to work .
...

It's already morning. I don't remember when I got sleepy. Wake up and still in the studio. It's already 8 am . I just remember and it looks so real, I'm in the jungle with big bright moon in the sky . I don't know why I'm walking in the jungle but it have pedestrian walk , I'm walking try to find my way. Walking just follow the pedestrian walk but I'm not finding a way out , then hear water sound like a waterfall. I continued walking , the moon was so bright and I saw the waterfall. Someone sitting on the rock near the waterfall, I'm sure he is a man because he is not wearing clothes but has long hair.

I can't see his face, I try to call him but he ignore me. After that he stand and walk a way to the dark . What a human does at night just only wears a very short pant and without a shirt.

What I have to do now, that man gone in the dark but not longer after that comes out a big wolf , his fur so shining maybe because of the moonlight , so furry with bright sky blue eyes.

I feel scared and want to run but I can't . I feel like my feet freeze. The big wolf walk closer to me, so big and almost my height . It is so close and touch it nose to my head.

" Follow me if you want to go back"

I don't know where that voice come from. I can feel back my leg now. I walk slowly follow that big wolf . When I stop my step, the wolf also stotp moving.

"Jeff, here . I only can send you here. See you again"

"You know my name?How?"
"I know you, we will meet again"

Hear same voice again but how can he know my name. I turn around and then the big wolf is gone , around me changing to bright white light . Then it made me wake up .

Weird.

Look at my watch ,it's already 8 am. I'm shutting down my computer and walking to my bedroom. I have to get a shower now because I have to be ready to get my make up at 10 am . I have a showcase at 1 pm today.

My mind still wonders , why my dream feels so real and the voice that I think I have heard it before.

....

BIBLE POV

I'm already at my house now after the run, get my simple shower and wear my clean clothes. I lay on my bed to get sleep. I have to sleep and wake up again on 11 am to refresh my body. I have an outdoor photoshoot at 1 pm at a private villa in Bangkok for Vogue Thailand Magazine.
...
Alarm ringing.

I wake from my bed and go straight to the bathroom. Naked out from bathroom, who cares I live alone in this house and my wardrobe not far from the bathroom. I take out a simple short sleeve white t-shirt and dark cargo pant . I dry my hair and put on some hair serum. I hate hair cream or wax.

Double check my cameras, lenses and lighting. Hope nothing that I miss. I made a call , calling my assistant for today.

"Hello, Copper. Do you want me to pick you up or go by yourself"
"Hello,Phi. My scooter got a problem this morning . Thank God you call me now"
"Wait for me. In 15 minutes I will arrive, I just got out of my house"

Copper was a university student , engineering student but love photography. He been my assistant almost 2 years now but only on his free time. I can work alone but depends on photoshoot , like today. I need an assistant .

Today is not for first time I'm working with Vogue, it's already my 5th time . I like working with them , they will inform me early and discuss with me what style they want for the photoshoot.
...

I'm already on set . I have to take photos for 3 models , summer clothes style for next month issues. Beautiful place and talented model, It makes my work more smoother.

It's almost finished , then the person in charge from Vogue came to me.

" Ben, I'm sorry"
" Why,Phi?"
" I'm sorry, I need your help now. We have a photo session and a short interview for the cover story in Vogue magazine. This interview for Jeff Satur . He has a showcase in Siam today . Actually I have a photographer to do it , but he got in an accident , I don't know who else I want to call just this short time to do it. Can you help me? We will finish this photoshoot just for 2 more outfit , but Jeff will finish his showcase at 3 pm. Please Ben.."
" I can help you, Siam not so far from here, hope no traffic jam but can I trust my assistant to finish this photoshoot because just left 2 outfits, right?"
" Yeah , I know how your work is that's why I trust you"

"Copper , I need you to Finnish this photoshoot. I trust you , you can take a good photos now. I need to go to Siam now. I will pick you up after I done at Siam. Phi Zea will help you with the model. You will be okay, right? Copper"
"I will try my best,Phi"

I drive my Jeep to Siam. I feel nervous and excited to meet him.

I will meet again you today ,Jeff.