Chapter 7 - This not a dream

JEFF POV

I open my eyes , I don't know how long I slept. Wait.. as I remember the last place that I lay on my body was on the sofa and when that I went to the bed? It's already dark outside , I think I slept for a long time. Wake and go out from the bedroom. To the down stairs, no Ben here. I feel so thirsty , I'm going to the kitchen and looking for water.

On the table top , a note beside the food container.

"Jeff, if you read this. I have a work to do outside , I will be back soon. If you are hungry , I'm already cooking for you. Take care"

He was outside. Eating what he cooks for me and then checking my phone if any message comes in or an urgent call. One message from my manager.

"Dear Jeff , your early show for tomorrow was postpone to the afternoon , because they have technical problem and they have to postpone the event. Do you want me pick you up at your house or do you want to go by yourself? "

She sent it 30 minutes ago.

"Phi, sorry late reply.. oh really. Don't worry I will go by myself"
"Come at 12 pm for your makeup and outfit"
"Okay,Phi"

I think I need to go back tonight.
I'm waiting for Ben in front of the sliding door, look at dark jungle but they have light on the sidewalk. Where he goes , it is already so dark and he is still not coming back.

About 5 minutes later, his figure show from the dark. With just a short pant without a shirt and slippers.

"Hi, sorry for make you waiting for me"
"Why your pants are wet and you walk without slippers?"
"Oh.. after I finish my work , I go to the waterfall. I feel so hot , so I jump in it. Don't worry I'm already use to it. Have you eaten? I have cook for you"
"Already ate and it so delicious. Thank you, Ben"
"Okay, you are welcome. Let me change my clothes and we can talk more . You can switch on the televisyen if you want Jeff. Wait for me"

He so sexy. It's not my usual behavior to attract a half naked man and him make me feel like that.He was Bible Wichapas.What? Haha it's make my heart beat fast. A bit.

After look at him , without a shirt and still having a trace of water on his body , his wet pant and showing his tattoos . Those tattoos are good on him.

I sit on the sofa waiting for him , want to watching any show on television but my mind wonder around. I don't know what I'm thinking but him on my mind.

"What are you thinking , Jeff?"
"Nothing, hehe"

He still wears a short and a hoody without sleeves.

"Ben, my show for tomorrow morning was postpone to the afternoon. I need to go back"
"How about you sleep here and I will drive you to your show for tomorrow"
"But, I don't have any clothes to change and I don't want to burden you to drive me there"
"For you, anything. You can wear my clothes , I think your size and mine are about the same, you can sleep in my room and I can sleep in my brother's room"
"Thank you,Ben. What about your work?"
"Tomorrow, I don't have any photoshoot and I'm so free tomorrow"

We talk with anything that crosses our mind.

"Let's go upstairs ,Jeff"
"Why?"
"Why? It's already late. We talking and it already 12 am . You need to change your cloth and sleep. Let's go"
"Am I kid to you? Dad?"
"Haha.. I like that"
"Like what? Ben"
"You call me, Dad. I like that"
" Haha you so funny. I already this big and it's like my dad when I was a kid . He always told me to sleep early because of school"
"You still cute"
"That's why I said you are so funny"

We go upstairs , he open his wardrobe . Take out pajama pant , a shirt and a new boxer that is still in the pack.

"Here you go, new clean towel in the cabinet , new teethbrush also in the cabinet. Shower and go to sleep. Good Night,Jeff Satur"
"Good Night, Ben "

He close the door. I'm smiling. Because of him?
Lay on his very comfy bed and it's so good smell.

"His smell is so good."

I try to close my eyes. I feel so hot but this room already with air conditioner. My heart beat so fast. It's hot but I don't want to wake up from bed.

"I told you to shower ,Jeff"

Ben?

"Hah?"

I open my eyes.

"Why your cheek so red? Are you getting sick?Jeff. You need to change now and I will get you a medicine "

His hand touch my face and it make my skin aroused and my heart beat really fast. Why? It's like my body flies away.

"Jeff , you breathing so fast, you are not okay. I'm so worry"
"I'm ...okay"

I'm looking at his face but I can't focus.

" You smell so good..Ben. Why I feel like I'm in a dream. Oh..I think this is a dream"
"You are not dreaming,Jeff. I'm here"

I close my body and try to touch him. I'm sure this is dreaming.
It so dreamy...