Chapter 15 - Oneida

JEFF POV

I woke up after I heard the bell ringing . Already 7.00 am , my manager at the door call for me.

"Jeff are you waking up? You need to shower now. After that you need to be ready for the fashion show. We have to be there at 11.00 am"
"I'm already awake. I'm going to shower now."

After 15 minutes I went to Phi Rasika's room to choose my outfits that Valentino already prepared for me.

"Phi , I'm here"
"Come in... Okay let's choose between these 3 , which one you like."
"I want to wear something simple. Can I wear this lace shirt and this white short?"
"I'm also like this. Emm.. are you still gonna wear that feather?"
"I want to wear it. "

She gave me light make up , loose perm hairstyle and Valentino white boot .

"That feather looks good with this outfit, you did great to choose this"

             (Outfit that Jeff wear)

It's almost to 11.00 am and we already in from the hotel and ride the limo van that already waiting for us.
...

We're at the fashion show, many photographer was here. Take photos with other celebrities and models , also with Valentino's designer.

I sit at the chair that they already put my name and beside me a beautiful singer from America. She has beautiful long hair and skin.

"Hi I'm Raye Zeragoza , and you?"
"I'm Jeff Satur from Thailand"
"You are so handsome, this suit you"
"You are so beautiful, where are you from? Raye"
" I'm from America "
"I see"

The show has not yet begun and will start anytime from now.

"Sorry for asking,Jeff. Do you have a lover who are Native ?"
"I don't have , but why?"
"Oh I see. You have that feather with red rope on you wrist"
"How you know about it"
"To be told my father was a Native from Mexico and I know a bit about our tradition. How you get that"
"When I arrived at the airport, a man came to me and give this"
"It's a prayer feather for a lover "
"I don't ...but I have a friend from Thailand that he have mix blood. His father are native from North America "
"Really? He must be so handsome, can I see his photo."
" Wait , I search in my phone think I have save it before... Here he is"
"Wow he so handsome but he doesn't look like he mix with Native "
"Yes he is. He told me he more look like his mom. Raye do you know where the biggest Native Indian in North . He said his family was back to North America but I never ask where the specific "
"As I know many tribe was at North , but have a big tribe and the most sacred at Oneida. About 4 hours from New York city. Do you want to go there? I have a friend in Oneida"
"But I have a photoshoot tomorrow, evening and the next day I'm free."
"How long you will stay in New York?"
"I have three more days before my flight "
"You have lot of time. How about we meet after your photoshoot?"
"I will ask my manager first"