Chapter 8 - First Present from Jeff

BIBLE POV

I go to my brother's bedroom. Sit on the bed and I remember something . What time does he want me to wake him up.

"Where do you want to go ,Ben?"
"I want to ask Jeff what time he want me to wake him up,Fenrir. I don't want him to be late"

Walk to my room, about 20 meters across from my room . In front of the door, I tried to call him. No answer and try again.

"No answer"
" Just open the door , maybe he cannot hear your voice "

I'm slowly opening the door. He is on the bed, wearing the same clothes.

"I told you to shower , Jeff"
"Hah?"

Did he feel so sleepy?

"Why is your cheek so red? Are you getting sick?Jeff. You need to change now and I will get you a medicine "

I touch his face to check his temperature.

"Jeff , you are breathing so fast, you are not okay. I'm so worried"
"I'm ...okay"

He looks at me but I know he is not okay.

" You smell so good..Ben. Why I feel like I'm in a dream. Oh think this is a dream"
"You are not dreaming,Jeff. I'm here"

He touches my body and try to hug me. Now it's mine beat fast. Mine feel hot like my blood were boiling me. His hair touch my face and my neck. Damn Jeff, just touching you makes my inner feel excited.

"I can't do this."
"Why, your soulmate already here hugging you"
"No I can't l. I will not touch him until he accept my feeling. I want him fall in love with me not just lust like this. But why does he like this , I'm not imprinting him yet but he is normal human"
"I don't know, as I know a werewolf partner will be attach to their partner smell. Thats why we can find our partner miles away if one of us in danger or missing. This bed full of your smell. He said you smell so good."
" What I'm suppose to do. He not let me go"
"Haha, how about you let him do whatever he want "
"Crazy , this is so crazy"

I can feel his hard breath on my neck. I need to hold. Remember Ben, listen to you lust , will ruin you. I try to make him calm down. Put my hand on his back under his shirt. The heart beat so fast and I can't guess who's heart beat more fast.

"Calm down, Jeff. Fight the feeling please. You are not dreaming."

His nails scratch my back .

"Argghh Jeff , you hurting me . Yeah..that's okay, it's you"

I try to make him lay on the back again , fail. I hugged me so tight.

"Auch,Jeff."

He bite my shoulder and then he lick it.

"Are you a cat Jeff?. Scratching me, bite then lick."
"Kiss, please.."
"Jeff , don't. I'm afraid I cant hold it. I don't want you to hate me tomorrow"

He not listen to me, this new to me, I'm never fall in love or having a sex with anyone. I'm not attracted to anyone before Jeff. I'm afraid I will treat my partner badly.

"Jeff, please.. or I will bring you to the bathroom."

His hand hug tight my neck. I hug him and carry him to the bathroom.
Fill the bathtub with water and put him in. Already wet but he is still the same, hugging me tight.

"Please.. please.."
"Please what,Jeff"

Take off his shirt and his pants.

"Are you horny,Jeff? You are hard here. No..no I can't Jeff . Please not now. I don't want to be hate before you love me Jeff"
"Please.."

I thought with bring him to the bathtub make him wake but it same. He hold my hand so tight and not let it go. What I'm supposed to do now.

"I hope you not remember this tomorrow."

My hand shaking , try to touch his that now hard inside his boxer that already wet. Shoving it soft, up and down. My heart beat so fast again. My other hand hold his face. His cheek so hot.
He already naked and wet . He close his eyes.

"Arggh..aah...please"

Shit! He is moaning, sounds so sexy.

"Please what,Jeff? Tell me"
"Please..aah more"
"I can't Jeff, only this. Please fall in love with me and I can do you more"

He is beautiful and I can't imagine him can be so sexy like this.

"How long he will be like this,Fenrir?"
" I'm not very sure, he is normal human. If he same species with you , he will continue like this if he close to you until you imprint him. After imprint he will only yours. He is only a normal human and I don't know why"

Before I continue to talk to Fenrir. I feel warm liquid on my hand. He come on my hand. Still hear his heavy breathing and then he silences without moving.

"He is sleeping"

Fenrir tell me. I'm carry him out from bathtub, cleaning his thigh and wrap him with towel. He not so heavy to carry. Not muscular but not too thin .
I put him on the bed , wear him clothes that I give him before and tuck him under the comforter. I kiss his forehead.

"Wow he was heavy sleeper . I can hear his soft snoring"
"You make him tired ,Ben. Haha"

I sit on the single sofa in front of my bed. Watch him sleeping.

"I remember something, he told me today at the waterfall. He saw a big wolf"
"He dream about me,Ben. He dream your wolf than yourself,Ben"
"I'm also dream about him so many time and also around the waterfall"
"When soulmate was connected they will dream each other, when they meet they will feel close because they dream about each other. I'm still not very sure. maybe you can call your father or your brother that already met his partner already"

"Yeah I will call them. I want to stay here watching him sleep."

...

"Ben..Ben wake up"

Someone call my name. I slowly open my eyes.

"Morning,Jeff"

He sits at the corner of the bed.

"When you come to this room?"
"Last night , I try to call your name but not answer. Then I come inside "
"As I remember I lay on the bed then I not remember what happened then. I think I'm dreaming and not remember when I changed my clothes"
"I think you had a bad dream last night"

I wake from the sofa and walk to the door.

" I think you should go to shower, wear anything you want. I want to go to shower too and prepare our breakfast"
"Wait! What wrong with your shoulder. Why you have a bite mark and scratches?"
"Oh , it's nothing. Its not so bad and it's okay because it from you"
"From me?"
"You told me , you have a dream. I think you got scared. Don't think too much , get shower okay. I will prepare a delicious breakfast for you"

Save.

It impossible to tell the truth now. Go get the shower, wear something simple , dark cargo pant and black t shirt. After that I go to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast. Make pancakes with maple syrup, hot chocolate.
Almost finished making pancakes, Jeff walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"It smells so good."

He wear my black pant with white blank t shirt. It's good on him. Our size almost same, and my clothes still good on him.
We are eating together.

"What time do we have to go ,Jeff. Last night I want to ask you but you already sleeping "
"10 am . Can we ,Ben? I have to get make up on 12 pm. Out early because it about 40 minutes from here. I'm just afraid it will have traffic jam"
'Okay , if we out early. We will not have to go rush. Good. Take your time finish your breakfast and we still have half and hour"

"Okay,Ben. Thank you"