UPDATE

Hey guys,

I know it's been a while... 🫣

I know you might be confused, annoyed, where tf is the update???? Is Lovers over? What happens next? The truth is, there is 3 prewritten chapters that I never came back around to edit. Ya see, I kind of lost the motivation for this story because I grew up.

I want to rewrite Benefits. Like completely from scratch, but it isn't easy. I'm a writer, which means I have other ideas swimming inside my head. Also, I'm not a romance writer solely. Currently, I actually write horror (with romance as a subplot).

And I have a story that I'm super fucking passionate about. I'm a third away from it being finished. It's about mental health, loss, isolation... all that good stuff.

The reason for this message is I want you guys on that journey. Now I know it's a much different genre and all that, but it's my world. The world I'm living in. I'm not going to post anything from this story on Wattpad just yet (or ever) as I'm aiming this to be my first book to be published.

PLEASE please please follow my Instagram maree_jacks

My TikTok is also maree_jacks

There you get to see the ins and out of my writing and get to know me a little bit more. Thanks friends.

Maree