47. It's SHIVANG KHANNA !

Hello guys, so I am here with the last chapter of my last story.

I wanted to extend the story till 60 chapters but due to my other priorities and decreasing number of readers, I thought to end the story soon as I don't want to spoil the storyline.

For silent readers, at least drop some comments on the last chapter.

Let's get back to story.

Happy Reading !

5 months later

Ishqi and Ahaan got to know that they have conceived again but before revealing it to their families they wanted to confirm if this time the pregnancy would be viable or not. It was not at all easy for them , as a wave of uncertainty lingered in the air. Last time, they got disappointed but they both stood with each other and came out from that phase. Ishqi underwent a series of tests and both of them were just waiting for the results. The wait was fruitful this time as the doctor confirmed that everything is normal. Without any delay, they share the news with their family and once again there was joy and excitement among them to welcome the upcoming new member.

Within a month Ahaan and Ishqi shifted to the guest room downstairs because this time they didn't want to take any risk. Ishqi was following a healthy diet and lifestyle. Meanwhile, Ahaan too followed the same diet as that of Ishqi, because he believed that the child is theirs so efforts should be made by both ends. However, they included cheat days too in their lifestyle. In the early phase, Ishqi sometimes wanted to sleep with her mother in law, so there were many nights when Ishqi used to sleep with Richa while Ahaan shared a room with his father, Yash. The father-son duo shared many talks with each other and Yash stood like a guide for Ahaan who is just entering the new phase of parenthood.

One fine night, Yash and Ahaan were having their coffee and discussing things.
"Pata hai beta, ab teri zimmedariya aur badhne wali hai." , Yash exclaimed suddenly.
Ahaan smiled and nodded.
Yash continued, "Bacche ke aane se pehle hi ek husband - wife , maa- baap banjate hai. Tuje bahaut kuch ek saath sambhalna padega. Ek lady ke liye pregnancy bahaut hi difficult phase hota hai, hum log soch bhi nahi sakte ki unhe kitne changes se hokar gujarna padta hai aur aise mein agar uske husband ka support agar rahe toh ye phase bhi asan ban sakta hai. Teri responsibility sirf yahi khatam nahi hoti beta kyu ki tuje apne business par bhi focus karna hai. Tujhe cheeze balance karke chalna padega."

Ahaan heard his words attentively , he replied, " Baat toh aapne sahi boli papa, main bas mana raha hu ki main sab kuch handle karlu. "
Yash smiled gently at his son's response and said, "Beta, main jaanta hoon ki tu sab kuch handle kar sakta hai, lekin yeh bhi yaad rakhna ki kabhi-kabhi humein bhi madad ki zaroorat hoti hai. Iss dauran, kai baar aisa bhi hoga ki tu sab kuch sambhalte sambhalte khudse frustrate hone lag jaayega, tuje mann karega ki tu kahi bhaag jaaye aur ye bilkul normal hai. After all, pregnancy is challenging for a father too. Issliye kabhi bhi kuch issues ho toh yaad rakhna tere papa tere piche khade hai."

Ahaan was feeling grateful for his father's reassurance and he happily replied, "Thank you Papa. I will keep that in mind."
Yash nodded and later they both went to sleep.

...............................

Ishqi was now in her seventh month of pregnancy. During the previous trimester, Ishqi continued going to her boutique but gradually it was hard for her, so she seldom visits her boutique and either Ahaan or Payal would visit the boutique once a week to check the things. Ahaan was trying to manage both things. He has to go out of town 2-3 times for business meetings and during this time Ishqi used to write and drop chits in 'Only Smiles 😊' box . Her mood swings were kind of normal so it was easy for Ahaan to handle her.