15.Challenge

Note: Don't be a silent reader. Your response matter for me. Do upvotes/likes and comments.

Next morning, Ahaan slowly slowly opened his eyes. At first everything was blurry for him, he then sat and hold his head. He was having pain in head but suddenly he found a glass of water infront of his eyes. He looked up and found Ishqi holding the glass.

"Ye lemonade hai pilijiye better feel krenge.", she suggested.

He took the glass and she went out of room.

(Ahaan in mind: is she angry with me? Ho sakta hai afterall I drunk above the limit lekin kahi bhabhi ke devar ne drinking challenge ke baare mein toh nhi bata diya?)

He was thinking but suddenly he felt pain in neck.

Ahaan hissed, "Ouch, ye gardan ko bhi abhi akadna tha. Chal beta Ahaan pehle nahale phir ye gardan ka ilaj dhundna padega."

He went to get fresh. He then came out in trousers only and holding his neck. Ishqi came near him with a balm in her hands.

"Baithiye.", she sternly said.

He silently sits and she started massaging his neck.

"Aa...ouch...", he hissed.

"Abhi chillane se kya fayda? Log pata nhi drinking challenge lekar itna pilete hai ki kaise bhi aade tede hokar sojate hai aur fir unki gardan akad jaati hai.", she blabbered.

Ahaan thought in his mind, "So bhabhi ke devar ne sab kuch bata diya hai. Vo sab chhod Ahaan pehle Ishqi ko mana."

Ishqi got up and started going out but Ahaan stopped her.

"Ishqi pls meri baat suno.", he requested.

"Abhi time nhi hai mere paas Ahaan, sablog aate hi honge.", she exclaimed.

She started going but Ahaan hold her wrists and pulled her towards him then he held Ishqi 's waist.

Ishqi protested, "Ahaan bahut kaam hai muje."

"Ishqi pls listen, pls.", Ahaan pleaded.

Ishqi started speaking with concern and anger in her eyes, "Kya sunu main? You know na ki muje alcohol nhi pasand but muje yeh bhi pata hai ki aap kabhi kabhi alcohol consume krte hai. Issliye bhi kal maine aapko roka nhi, sirf ek condition rakhi thi na ki limit ke bahar mat pijiyega but aapse vo bhi nhi hua. Ulta janab drinking challenge accept krke aaye the. Itna pine ke baad agar kuch hojata aapko toh." Till now her eyes got filled with tears but she didn't let them fall and continued, "Aap kuch samajte hi nhi. Hatiye yaha se."

Removing his hands, she started going but Ahaan stopped her again.
She turned back but didn't find Ahaan.

"Ishqi saamne nhi niche hu main.", he mumbled.

Ahaan stood on his knees and holding his both ears. He looked innocent.

"Iss baar maaf krdo Ishqi pls. Next time se aisa nhi hoga."

She was just looking him.

"Accha bolo main kya kru jisse tum manjao? Uthak baithak kru? Haa ye sahi rahega.", he suggested.

He stood up and was going to do sit ups but before he could do , Ishqi stopped him and shooks her head. She removed his hands from his ears.

"Ye pehli baar hai issliye maaf krde rahi hu. Agli baar aisa kuch huana toh dekhlena patidev aapki chutney bana dungi."

"Jaise uss din Shalini ki chutney banane vali thi?"

She pouted.

"Haa toh bana deti main. Mere pati ka haath mere saamne jo maang rahi thi."

"Someone is being possessive."

"It's not possessiveness,  I am just claiming my right."

"Achaa, toh muje bhi apna haq jatana hai."

Saying this he pulled her and was going to kiss but till then there was knock on their door.

"Bhabhi sab log 15-20 min mein aajayenge.", Kartik informed from outside.

"Tum chalo Kartik. Main aati hu.", Ishqi responded.

Kartik then went from there.

"Ye tumhare devar ko meri chugli krne mein chain nhi aaya jo ab mere romance ke beech aa raha hai.", Ahaan complained.

"Khabardar agar mere devar ke baare mein kuch bola toh.", Ishqi warned.

"Tum aur tumhare devar ko dekhlunga.", he boasted.

"Hume baadme dekh lijiyega pehle Tarzan ki tarah ghumna band krlijiye aur shirt pehen lijiye. Main neeche jaa rahi hu."

He left her and she before going down pecked his lips and went.

"Pagal.", Ahaan mumbled.

Everyone came and Ishqi serve them water and further they ask both Ahaan and Ishqi to leave for their work and later they will get fresh and will eat something. So they both had their breakfast and then went to their work. Later the whole day was busy for everyone.

2-3 days more passed. One morning, Ishqi was sitting infront of dressing table and doing her daily routine. Ahaan came there, he looked Ishqi once. Her blouse knot was opened so he put her hairs aside. She smirked , he shooked his head and tied the knot of her blouse then he kissed her tattoo. He put his head on her shoulder.

"You know aaj tumhe chhodkar jaane ka mann nhi kr raha.", he whispered.

"Kaam par toh jana padega patidev."

She then got up. He pulled her towards him and suggested, "Lets do one thing. Hum dono hi aaj work par jaaneka cancel krte hai."

"Koi jarurat nhi hai aur vaise bhi aaj ye Khadoos Khanna ko romance kyu sujh raha hai?" , She protested.

"Ohh hello, main romantic hi hu aur vaise bhi tumne mera romance dekha hi kaha hai?", he retorted.

She smiles.

"Accha chaliye ab jaane dijiye."

"Wait a minute Mrs Khanna. Aapko sab mazak lag raha hai. So let me show you tonight. Phir tum khud bologi ki main kitna romantic hu.", he boasted.

"Aisa kuch nhi bolungi main."

"So you are  giving me challenge. Ahaan Khanna ko challenges pasand hai and vo use jeetkar hi rehta hai so just wait and watch."

"Dekhlenge."

Then they both went for breakfast and then left for work.

Ahaan dropped Ishqi at her boutique, she pecked his cheeks.

"Vaise aaj apna favourite pineapple juice pi sakti ho tum Devi." , he teased and winked at her.

She hits his chest.

"Arre sacchi.", he blabbered.

Vo sharmate hue car se nikal jaati hai.

At night, both Ishqi and Ahaan came home, and servant asked for coffee but Ishqi denied for herself.

Ahaan whispered in her ears, "Raat bhar sona nhi hai aaj so coffee ki jarurat padegi tumhe."

She just looked him.
After few minutes they went for dinner.

To be continued....