11.Keh Du Tumhe

Note: I have edited Ishqaan 's couple dance on Socha Hai song... I m not able to upload the video here...so you can checkout it on my insta id @niyawrites_21

Ahaan did his breakfast and went his office.
After that Ishqi went in Kartik's room and found him sleeping.

Ishqi muttered to herself, "Ye dekho abhi tak so raha hai."

She went near him to wake up."Kartik, Kartik utho chalo."

"Bhabhi sone dona.", Kartik stirred in his sleep.

"Baadme so lena abhi utho."

She was trying to get him up but when he didn't wake she took a glass of water and threw on his face. Kartik woke up with a jerk and screaming, "Tsunami. Tsunami."

"Koi tsunami nhi aayi hai bas tumpar paani feka tha maine."

"Kya bhabhi aise kon jagata hai?"

"Main. Chalo ab jaldi utho aur batao video banaya ki nhi tumne. Aur vo kal ke kapde aaye ya nhi?"

"Nahi bhabhi."

"Kar kya rahe ho?"

Ishqi was murmering to herself and walking here and there, "Main cheeze toh ho nhi paayi. Ab kya karenge Ahaan ke b'day ke liye?"

Seeing her bhabhi moving here and there he came towards her and assured her, "Chill bhabhi, why fear when your devar is here."

"Haa aur uss devar ne hi apna kaam nhi kiya.", she complained.

"Kapde aaj aajayenge and by evening main video bana dunga. Aap tension mat lo, aap aaram se boutique jaao aur afternoon mein hum decoration ka saman lene chalenge.", he said with a smile.

"Hojayegana kaam Kartik?"

"Haa bhabhi aap jao aur apni taiyari kro."

She then went from there.

Before going to her boutique she purchased a gift for Ahaan. At afternoon they went for shopping and purchased all the needed items. In evening, she and Richa were preparing cake for Ahaan.
Then everyone completed the dinner. Yash called Ahaan in the study to have a talk with him

(actually it was devar-bhabhi 's plan to engage Ahaan in something so that he do not come outside before 12 am)

Here, Kartik and Ishqi were blowing balloons and were decorating home theatre. They decided this place because they have prepared a video for him.

On the other side,Yash tried to initiate the conversation, "Aur sab theek hai beta?"

"Haa papa.", Ahaan responded.

"Life kaisi chal rahi hai?", Yash asked.

"Sahi chal rahi hai."

Ahaan was surprised because his father never talked like this, but something clicked to his mind.

"Aur vo project ka kaam kaisa chal raha hai?", Yash again asked.

"Aaj contract sign hogaya hai and 2-3 days mein work start krdenge hum.", Ahaan informed.

"Accha, arre muje kuch yaad aaya.", Yash spoke.

He then stood and brought a photo album and then started showing Ahaan's childhood pics. They were laughing and talking about those memories and baat krte krte 11:45 pm ho chuke the.

"Arre kitna jyada time hogayana hume baat krte krte.", Yash exclaimed.

"Well aapne bahut acche se busy rakha muje taki muje surprise ke baare mein pata nhi chale.", Ahaan responded.