46. Wedding Bells

Last second part of the story.

Shower some love. If you are not liking it please mention it in the comments, but at least leave some response.

And finally the most awaited wedding day arrived. The hustle and bustle was quite visible with a lot of rituals. The mandap was set up and the venue was beautifully decorated.

In the evening, Ahaan was getting ready hastily as he had to look out for Rohan. Finally when he got ready, he was about to leave, Ishqi came inside the room wearing a lehenga, she wasn't fully ready yet but she came in with something in her hands. She made Ahaan sit on the bed, he gave a what look when she gestured him to remain silent then she started rotating her right hand in front of him. After doing it for some time, she went to the balcony and came back with empty hands.

Ishqi sighed. Ahaan smirked. She started speaking, "Yaha par aayi hui sabhi aunties ke bete honge hi, phir bhi sab mere pati ko dekhkar bas bole jaa rahe the ki kitna sohna Munda hai, Munda kitna kaam kar raha hai. Maana ki aapki tarif kar rahe the phir bhi. Issliye nazar utar rahi thi main aapki."
Ahaan chuckled and replied, "You are crazy, seriously."
"Vo toh main hu. Chaliye ab jaldi jaaiye , hamare Dulhe Raja intezaar kar rahe honge." , she exclaimed.
"Okay. Chalo chalta hu main, tum bhi jaldi ready hojana. Vaise you are looking gorgeous in this lehenga.", he stated.
She thanked him and he got up from bed and left the room not before giving a forehead kiss to her.

On the other hand, when Ahaan reached Rohan's room, he found a nervous Rohan sitting on the bed. Ahaan took the cloth of the turban from the table and he started wrapping the turban around his head. "Kya hua , kya soch raha hai?", Ahaan enquired.
"Boyfriend se Husband ban ne jaa raha hu, nervousness toh hogi hi na.", Rohan blurted.
Ahaan chuckled and replied, "Don't worry Rohan, sirf position upgrade ho rahi hai, pyaar toh tum dono mein pehle jaisa hi rahegana."
Ahaan finished wrapping the turban.

"Baat toh tu sahi keh raha hai lekin shaadi ke baad sab kuch badal nahi jaata?" , Rohan asked.
Ahaan smiled and took the brooch and pinned it on the turban and started speaking, " Ek baar tu Niharika ko mandap mein dekhega na toh tere saare doubts clear hojayenge."
Rohan nodded as he felt reassured by Ahaan 's words.
"Toh chale Dulhe Raja , aapki Dulhania ko lene !" , Ahaan exclaimed with joy.
Rohan smiled and nodded.

......................................................
Niharika arrived at the mandap and Rohan was just adoring her and he thought about Ahaan's words and literally all fears went away. They both were talking to each other with their eyes. Soon the rituals started. Rohan was going to put the garland when Niharika sat on her knees and bowed her head , Rohan smiled and quickly placed the garland around her neck and made her stand. Similarly, Rohan also sat on his knees and accepted the garland from Niharika 's hands. After exchanging smiles, they both took their seats and the priest started chanting the mantras. Firstly, Niharika 's parents came ahead for the Kanyadan and after it they both took the seven rounds around the auspicious fire.

Ahaan and Ishqi were enjoying their friends' wedding by sitting at some distance. They were reminiscing about their wedding rituals.
"Dono Jan saath mein kitne acche lag rahe hai." , Ishqi remarked. Ahaan nodded and smiled widely on looking them. He added, "Rohan aur Niharika ko dekhkar mujhe hamari shaadi yaad aa rahi hai,aisa lag raha hai jaise kal hi hamari shaadi ki rasmein hui thi."
"Baat toh aapne sahi boli Ahaan. Aisa lag raha hai ki time kitni jaldi beet raha hai.", she replied.
"Vaise time se yaad aaya, next month hamari first anniversary hai, so kuch socha hai?" , Ahaan curiously asked.
Ishqi went on thinking something and suddenly replied, " Hum sab hamari anniversary par kyu na Vaishno Devi Mata ke darshan karke aaye?"
Ahaan 's eyes lit up in excitement and he exclaimed, "Thats a great idea ! Hamari anniversary par hume maata rani ka aashirwad mile, isse accha toh kuch aur hoga nhi."
Ishqi smiled and they continued watching the rituals.