10.Falling For Her

Note: Don't be a silent reader. Do upvotes/likes and comments.

That day everyone did dinner and went back to their rooms. Ishqi was sitting on bed and lost somewhere when Ahaan 's attention went to her from his mobile. He came near her and asked with a concern, "Are you okay, Devi?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something.", Ishqi stated.

"Go on."

"You know na kal kitni pani puri khayi thi humne jisse muje aaj food poisoning hogayi and due to it I was vomiting and having weakness.", she confessed.

"What and you didn't care to tell me once?", he complained.

"Ahaan I'm fine now but my concern is about different thing.Maa thought that it was a symptom of pregnancy and she called a doctor who confirmed that I was not pregnant."

"Obviously how would you be pregnant if.....matlab chhodo. Problem solve hogaya na Dr ke aane ke baad toh bas."

"Baat vo nhi hai Ahaan. How do our family will feel when they will know that their children are not having that relation that they are expecting? Infact har parents apne grandchild ko dekhna chahte hai toh hum kyu unse unki khushi cheen rahe hai?", she tried to explain her concern.

"Maa ne kuch bola kya?"

"Nahi. Infact unhone kaha ki hume jitna time chahiye hum utna le and then family plan kre."

"Wow, impressive." He chuckled and continued, "Toh dikkat kya hai phir? We have our time."

"Ahaan be serious for a moment."

He quietly started listening her.

"Maa didn't tell me anything but I can understand her feelings and desire for her grandchild. So I am thinking that can't we take our marriage to the next step for happiness of our family?", she asked being hesitant.

"No, dusro ki khushi ke liye hum apna mann maarke koi kaam kre , it's not good and main tumhe aisa koi bhi step lene nhi dunga unless you are ready. Do you get it? Dusro ki expectations fulfill krne ke chakkar mein Ishqi hum khudko kho denge and I don't want ki hamari special night bas kisi aur ki khushi ke liye ho, it should be special for us and for our love. It should not occur just due to some attraction or someone else's expectations and I am ready to wait for you till you are willing to do.  I would be still happy for the life time even if we do not consummate our marriage because you are with me and it's enough for me."

Hearing him, she was feeling blessed to have him. Eventhough he didn't confessed but she got to know what is she to him and how much important he considered her in his life. She was falling more for him and she wanted to pour all her love to him.

"Thank you Ahaan."

Before Ahaan was going to say something, She kissed him and it was a passionate kiss. After sometime they broke the kiss. She was blushing.

"My wife became smart.", he commented.

He smirked.

Ishqi hits his chest and then they lie down to sleep.

Ishqi slept in his arms but sleep was very far from Ahaan. He was just adoring his wife and started thinking something.

His povs
This lady drives me crazy. She is not only beautiful from outside but also from inside. From the very first day of our marriage she accepted my family as her family. My papa and maa and also my dadi jinka main favourite hua krta hu, they all have started taking her side in any matter and and Mera Kartik vo toh mujse jyada ab apni bhabhi ke saath baat krta hai and dono devar-bhabhi milkar mere par hi hamla bol dete hai. Kartik jo mujse kabhi kuch nhi chupata tha , vo mujse apne career ke related baat bhi nhi kiya just because he thought our family will not support him to be a professor. But thanks to my wife jiski vaja se ye baat hume pata chali.Ishqi ne Ghar mein sabki aadat kharab krdi hai kyu ki koi bhi usse baat kiye bina nhi reh paata (he thanked his stars)

She has really spoiled me. Now I m dependent on her for almost everything. Vo na ho toh muje koi cheez milegi hi nhi but vo apni health ko lekar careless hojati hai and jab daaton toh masoom sa chehra bana leti hai ki mera gussa pighal jaata hai. Maine Pehli aisi biwi dekhi jo apne husband ke saath baithkar cricket dekh rahi hai aur saath mein argument kr rahi hai. Yes we had an argument over the match, but seeing her knowledge in cricket I was bit surprised.

Uss din jab usne chipkali ko dekhkar muje Darr ke maare gale laga liya. I was enjoying her closeness with me. I wanted to stay more in the moment so I lied that the lizard was still present (he smiles) I want to protect her from every evil eyes but sometimes I am having fear ki kahi main hi use hurt na krdu. She is such an innocent and pure soul.I am liking it when she gives me a kiss on cheek when I drop her at boutique.I can see clearly on her face what my touch does to her and it makes me happy but she didn't know that how many times I have to control my hormones when she is near me. She often wears green dresses just because it's my favourite. When she claims her right on me then it gives me satisfaction.

When I told her about Shalini then she silently heard it and didn't ask me anything further to give me my space. Aur kal toh mall mein jo Shalini ke saamne apna buland avtar dikhaya, agar main kal kuch nhi bolta tab tak toh vo Shalini ki chutney bana deti but I liked her fierce look. Itne din tak main office se late aata tha and she daily waited for me.I was happy from inside but in sab ke chakkar mein she neglected herself which I didn't like. Seeing her smiling face makes me forget my all tiredness.

She cares for me a lot. She understands me and even she gives me enough space.  Moreover she trusts me. That's the reason she share everything with me even if it is a silly thing. Even if she is scared of the outcome then too she clears everything with me at the first point.

Each and everyday my love for her is just increasing. Ya I love her but haven't confessed yet. I am  thinking to confess her on my birthday and I can get the best gift when she will reciprocate me the same feelings that I have for her. She never confessed me but I can see her love for me through her actions.

His pov ends.

Ishqi clutched his t-shirt more tightly as if he was going to leave. He smiles seeing her then he kissed her forehead and pulled her more towards him and slept.

Next morning, Ishqi woke up but didn't find Ahaan beside her. Till then knob of closet door opened and he came inside the room being shirtless with only trousers. When Ishqi's ' eyes fall on him,she started gawking him , this was not the first time that she was seeing him shirtless. But whenever she see him like this she is just lost somewhere. Aaan came near her and sat on the bed and whispered, "Liked what you see?"

"Hmm."

She came back to senses and she looks down.

"I am all yours wifey, you can stare as much as you want."

She hits his chest.

Ishqi changes the topic, "Aap itni subah kaha jaa rahe hai?"

"Vo parso deal confirm hui thi unke hi papers par aaj sign krna hai. The dealer believes in some astrology so he asked me to come office by 8:30 am.", he informed.

"Accha, haa toh rukiye main jaldi se ready hokar breakfast bana deti hu. Jaaiyega nhi.", she warned .

"Haa."

She then went to get fresh and then quickly came and prepare breakfast.

To be continued...

Do tell how was the part...