37.Finding Solace

Since it's my last story so I have stopped giving targets, but that doesn't mean that you will stop upvoting/liking and commenting. Its specially for the silent readers. There are 150+ views on chapter and the responses are less than 50.

 There are 150+ views on chapter and the responses are less than 50

Let's get back to the chapter.

Unintentionally, Ishqi heard everything. Her eyes were filled with tears, listening plight of her husband.

Ishqi 's pov:
I was in grief but he was too in grief. Apne dard mein main itna kho gayi ki aapka dard main mehsoos hi nahi kar paayi Ahaan. Aap hamesha strong bankar khade rahe hamare liye lekin main aapke andar ki takleef ko dekh nahi paayi. Lekin ab aap akele nahi hai Ahaan, main ab hum dono ke liye kuch karna chahti hu.

Thinking all this, she wiped her tears.

The next morning, Shrivastavs were having their breakfast. Poojan and Sakshi were happy from few days seeing their daughter getting normal. When Ishqi informed them about her return to Khanna's mansion, they were happy for her , but a little bit sad as she will leave them. After breakfast, Ishqi dialled Ahaan 's number and soon he picked it up.
"Hello, kaise hai aap?" she asked.
"Main thik hu, tum batao?" he exclaimed.
"Main bhi thik hu, muje ye puchna tha ki kya aap aaj muje lene aa sakte hai?" She hesitated. Listening to her words, he was happy. "Ishqi, sab thik haina?"he asked. "Haa Ahaan, ab kya main apne ghar bhi vapas nahi aa sakti, aap agar aanewale hai toh thoda jaldi aayega, rakh rahi hu phone, bye." She said irritatedly. He smiled and quickly shared the news with other Khannas about her coming back. Everyone in Khanna's mansion was happy listening to the news as they all really missed her.

As Ishqi asked, Ahaan finished his work till 3 pm and then went to pick Ishqi. After spending some time there, they both left. Their journey was silent but Ishqi broke her silence and asked Ahaan to drive towards a garden.Soon they reached there, they walked for a while and then sat on a bench. They were silently enjoying the nature. Ishqi couldn't help but steal glances at Ahaan, observing the lines on his face that mirrored the struggles he had been through.

Ishqi took a deep breath and held his hand and started saying, " Kitne time baad hum saathme aise kahi bahar aaye haina Ahaan." He smiled still looking towards the birds. She rested her head on his shoulder and said, "I am sorry Ahaan, main ek acchi biwi nahi ban paayi." His smile disappeared and he looked at her and was about to say something when she looked at him directly and started saying, " Abhi kuch mat boliye Ahaan. Shaadi mein phero ke waqt humne ek dusre se vaada kiya tha ki chahe sukh ho ya dukh ho hum hamesha ek dusre ke saath rahenge. Aapne toh apna promise nibha liya, lekin main nahi nibha payi."Saying this a tear fell from her eyes, he quickly wiped it and asked her, "Kisine kuch kaha?"She nodded in no. " Koi mujse kya kahega Ahaan, jab mere pati hi mujse apna pain share nahi kar paaye. Apne dard mein main itna kho gayi ki aapka dard dekh hi nahi paayi. Main ye dekh hi nahi paayi ki mere saath saath aap bhi kitna suffer kar rahe hai, nahi dekh paayi main ki aap kaise ek strong wall bankar khade rahe mere liye, hamare liye. Vo baccha mere saath saath aapka bhi kuch lagta tha, aap bhi utne hi hurt hue honge jitna main hui, lekin maine kya kiya aapko khudse durr kardiya, still you stood for both of us." she said in the flow and tears escaped her eyes. " You needed time as you were the mother. It's very difficult for a mother to lose her child, Ishqi. Jo hona tha hum use badal nahi sakte but hume kuch toh solution nikalna thana. " he said and stood up as tears were developing in his eyes too and if they stay here for more, he would be not able to control. Again he said, " I think we should leave."

Saying this, he was moving when she held his hand. She exclaimed, " Mere dard ke liye toh aapne solution nikal liya, lekin Ahaan aap kab tak khudke emotions se ladte rahenge. " It was enough for him. He again sat back to his place and let his tears fell from his eyes. He was just looking down. She gently wiped away his tears and exclaimed, " Kab tak apna dard mujse chhupate rahenge Ahaan." Ishqi held him close in a comforting embrace and Ahaan finally gave up and cried out in her arms. Tears were rolling down from her eyes too. As Ahaan embraced his vulnerability, the weight of unspoken emotions lifted from his shoulders. Ishqi continued to offer her silent support, allowing him the space to release the pent-up pain he had been carrying. They both found solace in each other's arms.

After sometime, their tears subsided and Ahaan looked at Ishqi and admitted , "I didn't realise how much I needed this." Ishqi smiled, "We are in this together, Ahaan." she reassured. She remembered something and looked down saying, "I am sorry that I was not there for you before." He held her chin , making her look towards him and said, "Ishqi, you were having your own struggles. It was a difficult phase for both of us. What matters is that we are here for each other now." Ishqi nodded. They remained in each other's embrace for some more time.

After the sunset, they headed towards Khanna's mansion with a silent yet peaceful journey. Khannas warmly welcomed her. Ishqi took blessings of the elders. Yash exclaimed with a little joy, "Aaj hamare Ghar ki Lakshmi Laut aayi." She smiled. Kartik went near his bhabhi and exclaimed, "Aap thik hona bhabhi? Maine aapko bahaut miss kiya." Ishqi gently spoke, "Main thik hu Kartik, maine bhi apne pyaare devar ko miss kiya." Saying this, she pinched his right cheek. "Chalo ab bahaut baatein hogayi, dinner karlo sab, Ishqi Ahaan tum dono bhi thoda rest karlo." Richa sincerely said. All of them went to have their dinner and after dinner they all went to their rooms.

At night, Ishqi and Ahaan were sitting in each other's embrace on their bed. Ishqi looked Ahaan and broke her silence, "Ahaan." He hummed. " I think we should go for some counseling session." she said being hesitated. "We can go for it aur vaise bhi doctor ne follow up ke liye bulaya hai." he answered. She smiled and said, "Vo sab toh thik hai but pehle aap apni ye beard trim karvaiye." He playfully replied,"Beard trim karvane ki jarurat vaise bhi tumne meri beard dekhkar hi mujse shaadi ki thi." She hits his arm and exclaims, "Aapko pehle bhi maine kaha tha ki aisa kuch nahi hai."
"Accha." he chuckled. "I will trim my beard but usse pehle we can do something." he said with a smirk. Ahaan started rubbing his beard over her cheeks. "Ahh... Ahaan chubh raha hai, pls stop." she pleaded. He stopped after a while. Both looked each other and started laughing. The room was echoing with their laughter after so many days.

Do likes/upvotes and comments. Do tell how was the part.