19.Sweet Moments

Don't forget to upvote/like and comments before reading.

At hospital,the doctor assured , "Chinta ki toh koi baat nhi bas moch aagayi hai. Thodi swelling toh rahegi. Ye painkiller main de raha hu and saath mein ye ointment and bandage. She will get relief soon."

"Thank you Dr.", Ahaan exclaimed.

The doctor left the cabin.

"Main chal lungi Ahaan. Thoda pain kam hua hai.", Ishqi justified.

She started walking but she was having difficulty so  Ahaan came and picked her up and went out from hospital. He made her sit in car and he too sat.

"Main chal rahi thi na.", she retorted.

"Doctor ne paer ko aaram Dene ko kaha hai.", he subtly replied.

She started seeing outside the window and he started car. In between he was looking her once but she was looking outside and he knew the reason.

Ahaan broke the silence, "Look Ishqi, main kabhi bhi tumhe embarassed feel nhi krvana chahta." She turned her head towards him and he continued, "But nothing is more important than your health for me."

She smiles a little.

"Aur vaise tumhara itna handsome pati tumhare saath baitha hai , tum bahar dekh rahi hu.", he blabbered.

"Sidhe se kyu nahi bolte ki meri attention chahiye aapko.", she exclaimed.

They laughed.

All the Khannas already went to mansion and soon Ahaan and Ishqi also reached there. Ahaan picked her up and this time she was just looking him smilingly. They went inside, Ahaan told everyone what Dr told him and all left to their rooms. They both went in their room and Ahaan kept her on the bed and said, "Tumhe change karna  hogana? You change here and I will change in closet."

He then give her comfortable clothes and then pulled the curtains so that nothing could be visible from outside.

"If you need my help then call me."

He went inside the closet to change and Ishqi also changed herself.

When Ahaan came out from closet then he kept her clothes and jewelleries at some other place and gave her medicine. Soon they both slept in each other arms.

Next day, Ahaan went to his work and he asked Ishqi to rest at home only and not try to do any work as pain and swelling could increase. Richa was also taking care of her and she was also being strict. In evening, Ishqi was feeling better in her foot so she went down to some work. Dadi and Richa asked her to rest but she denied and said she is feeling better. She asked them if she could make prasad for mata rani. They permitted her, she made the prasad and kept it in the pandal. She was coming back to living room in haste and her leg came under carpet and was about to fall but Ahaan came and saved her. Richa was passing by so she also came there.

Richa asked in panick, "Kya hua?"

Ahaan growled, "Ye madam ke paer mein kal hi moch aayi hai lekin aaj phir ye aise itna jaldi jaldi chalkar aa rahi thi aur carpet mein paer fasa liya, girne hi vali thi abhi."

"Ishqi?", Richa called.

"Sorry maa.", Ishqi apologised.

"Ek min maine tumhe rest krne ko bola tha phir yaha kya kr rahi thi?", Ahaan enquired.

"Vo thoda better feel ho raha tha aur subah se room mein rehkar main thak gayi thi issliye socha thoda kaam krlu.", Ishqi replied.

"Kaam krne ke liye aur bhi log hai. Rehne do tumse bolna hi nhi hai muje kuch, konsa meri baat sunti ho."