32. Messages And Calls

The next morning, Ahaan called Ishqi to inform that he landed and reached the hotel but she didn't picked up the call, he thought maybe she went to take bath so he messaged her. On the other hand, Ishqi came in her room after getting ready and saw Ahaan 's missed call. But this time he was unable to pick up as he went to get freshen up. She then saw his message and smiled and messaged him , " Call during breakfast." After messaging him, she went to prepare breakfast. Ahaan came back and saw her message and he understood what she wanted to say and he smiled.

After sometime, the Khannas were having their breakfast silently. Suddenly, Richa's phone rang and seeing the caller ID, she quickly picked up the call.
" Hello, Ahaan tu pahunch gaya thik se? Jyada takleef toh nahi huina ? Kuch khaya ki nahi? Aaram karne ko toh mila na?", Richa flooded with her questions.

Ishqi looked at Richa and chuckled.

" Haa, maa main acche se pahunch gaya aur flight mein khaaliya tha maine, aap chinta mat kariye. ", Ahaan replied calmly.

They continued to talk for sometime and later Yash, Dadi and Ishqi also talked with him. After cutting the call , Ahaan went to sleep as still sun didn't rise there.

In afternoon, Ishqi was preparing some designs in her boutique when she got a message. She checked the message and smiled as Ahaan send his picture.

She then called him and he quickly picked up and quickly asked, "All set?"

"Yes"

"Black suits you but white is just exceptional to you.", she complimented.

He chuckled.

"Thanks for the compliment and your note.", he said being grateful.

[Ishqi had written many notes and kept with each shirt just to remind him that instead of being distant she is still with him]

She smiled and enquired,"Kuch khaya aapne?"

"Haa abhi just order kiya. ", Ahaan replied.

"Are you nervous?", Ishqi asked sensing his nervousness.

"A little bit.", he stated.

"Don't worry, Ahaan. You've got this. Just be yourself, and everything will go smoothly.", she reassured.

"Thank you for your words. We can just hope for the best."

" Chaliye ab jaldi se ready hokar jaaiye kaam ke liye. All the best. I will be waiting for your call tonight.Bye."

" Okay. You too focus on your work aur dhyan rakhna apna. Bye."

They cut the call and got back to their work.

Ishqi wanted to talk with him more but she understood the importance of Ahaan's focus on his work. She immersed herself in her designs. On the other hand, Ahaan also wanted to talk more with Ishqi, but the demands of the day called for his attention. Both, driven by their respective responsibilities, continued their tasks.