6.I am Straight

Next morning, Ishqi wake up at her normal time and then went to kitchen but didn't found any servants. She started preparing something.

Suddenly she felt someone's hand on her waist and she recognised as he was Ahaan. He kept his face on her shoulder.

"Ahaan kya kar rahe hai? Koi aajayega.", Ishqi exclaimed.

"Exactly tum iss waqt yaha kya kr rahi ho?", Ahaan asked.

"Preparing breakfast."

"Aaj Sunday hai Ishqi, aur 10 baje se pehle koi hall mein nhi aayega and servants bhi late aate hai.", he informed.

"Oh..."

She was going to say further but stopped as she felt wet kisses on her her shoulder and his hands were roaming around her waist and her breaths got hitched.

"Ah... Ahaan...koi... aajayega..."

He whispered in her ears in husky voice, " Koi 10 baje se pehle nhi aayega."

He bites and then kissed her ear lobe.
He then kissed her cheek, she too turned her face towards him feeling the moment then finally they kissed passionately. After few minutes they broke kiss due to lack of breath and they were panting.

He smiled looking her and was coming towards her.

"Muje pata nhi tha ki meri morning itni acchi hogi. Vaise aur acchi ban sakti hai.", Ahaan said while holding her by waist.

Ishqi pushed him and retorted, "Koi jarurat nhi hai. Chaliye patidev jaaiye ready hone."

"Aaj Sunday hai sweetheart."

"Toh kya hua chale jaaiye ab."

He then left and both give a smile to each other.

At breakfast, Ahaan informed everyone that he was going out with Ishqi in evening.

During day, Ishqi was with Dadi and Richa as they were talking about gifts got during wedding rituals and talking randomly..

In evening, Ahaan and Ishqi went out for dinner. Ishqi was wearing a black anarkali and Ahaan was in black casual clothes. It was cozy restaurant with dim lights. Ahaan pulled chair for Ishqi and then he sat infront of her.

"The environment here is good na.", Ishqi exclaimed.

"Coice kiski hai?", Ahaan flattered.

"Khudki tarif kiye bina aapse raha nhi jaatana?"

"Well, it's a good habit."

"Usse good habit nhi self obsessed hona bolte hai."

Ahaan pouts and then he passed menu to her. She then passed menu to him.

"Aap hi order krdijiyena.", she said.

"Let's do one thing. Main tumhare liye order krta hu and tum mere liye.", he suggested.

"Okay."

They both looked the menu and called the waiter.

"One kadhai paneer with 2 butter naan.", she ordered for him.

He smiled as he didn't knew that she know about his fav food.

"One Italian Sizzler.", he ordered for her.

She smiled as she didn't knew that he know about her fav food.

And the waiter went.

"Log bahut kuch jaan gaye hai.", Ishqi exclaimed.

"Jaanna to padega hi jab saath mein rehna hai.", Ahaan replied back.

"Jabardasti nhi hai."

"Lekin itni khoobsurat biwi ke liye itna to kr hi sakte hai."