27.Is Situation Worsening?

Q. Should I extend the ongoing track of Achintya and Payal or should I finish it soon? Tell your answers in comments. [You all have not completed the target of last chapter, atleast you can reply the answer for the question]

-Silent readers, your input is golden! Pls do upvotes and comments.

Let's get back to the story...

Ahaan called Payal's name and then she came inside and still she was hesitating.
" Kya yaar Payal, tum tumhare jiju se abhi tak milne nhi aayi, that's not fair haa.", Ahaan complained playfully.

" I'm sorry Jiju.", Payal expressed.

"Ek shart par accept krunga tumhari apology.", Ahaan demanded.

"Kya?", Payal asked.

"Aage se kabhi bhi mujse milne ke liye tum hesitate nhi karogi.", he stated.

Payal just nodded.

"Vaise bhi we are in one team.", he declared.

They both passed smiles.

"Ek hi team mein bhale hi ho lekin aage se mujse kuch chhupana mat dono jan.", Ishqi joined their conversation.

Payal holded her ears.

"Sorry Di.", Payal apologised to Ishqi.

Ishqi removed Payal 's hands from her ears and nodded in no.

"Main kaam toh abhi baki hai.", Ishqi exclaimed.

Ahaan and Payal smirked.

"Uss Achintya ko sabak sikhana abhi baki hai.", she responded.

Listening his name, Payal's face colour changed and she got anxious.
Ishqi holded her hands with her left hand and kept her right hand on her cheek.

"Baccha, tuje apne di aur jiju par bharosa haina?", Ishqi asked.

Payal nodded.

"Hum dono kabhi bhi kuch aisa nahi karenge jisse tujhe koi nuksan pahuche, thik hai aur tujhe strong rehna hoga.", she expressed.

Payal just nodded.

Later, the trio started having some light warming talks.

In evening, Ishqi was cutting apple and making Ahaan eat, but this time she was trying to ignore him. When she gave him the last bite , she tried to get up but he pulled her with his left hand towards him.

Ahaan complained, "You started ignoring me again."

"I am still upset with you Mr. Khanna.", Ishqi responded.

"Ishqi sorry na, vo payal..."

Ishqi interrupts him, "Uss baat se upset nahi hu."

He smirked.

"Situation chahe jaisi bhi thi but you shouldn't have drunk that much ki apna accident hi karwa liya aapne. Ye toh accha hai aapko jyada chot nhi lagi.", she asserted.

"I am sorry, Ishqi."

"Pichli baar bhi aapne sorry bola tha."

"I will never drink again."

"Difficult hai.", she said with a smirk.

"Impossible toh nhi.", he affirmed.

"It's not about a promise Ahaan. It's about understanding the consequences of your actions.", she expressed her concern.

"I get it Ishqi and I will show it with my actions."

"Will see then."

Ahaan put her hair strands behind her ear and exclaimed," Accha vo sab chhodo. I didn't got my kiss from many days."