26.His Little Kid

Note: I don't like to ask you all again and again for doing upvotes and comments...if you are not liking the story then don't read it pls... Next chapter after 28+ upvotes and 6+ comments on this part.

Ishqi then came out of his grip.She then helped him in lying down,she was still upset with him for his careless behaviour.Within the next 3 days, he was discharged from hospital,his neck swelling was decreased, a small bandage was still present over his forehead and bandage on his right hand.

Ishqi made him eat the lunch and went down,she was giving cold treatment to him. She took care of him without talking to him much. She kept the vessels in kitchen and came out. She found Payal in living room.

"Arre payal tu kab aayi?", Ishqi asked.

"Thodi der pehle hi aayi main di.", Payal responded.

"Accha chal apne jiju se mil le, kaam ki vaja se tu hospital bhi nhi aayi unse milne.", Ishqi expressed.

Ishqi was moving when Payal hold her hand and called out her.

Ishqi looked her.

"Kya hua?", Ishqi questioned.

"Vo jiju...", Payal stammered.

"Arre tere late aane se tere jiju naraz nhi honge.", Ishqi reassured.

"Di baat vo nhi hai."

Seeing Payal tensed, Ishqi came near her and softly asked, "Kya hua baccha,kya baat hai?"

"Muje aapse jiju ke accident ke related aapse baat karni hai."

Ishqi nodded.

"Aapko toh yaad haina ki kuch din pehle jiju ne kisi investor ke bete ko maara tha.", Payal reminded.

"Haa"

"Vo investor ka beta Achintya hai.", Payal informed.

"Achintya, Tera boyfriend??"

Payal nodded.

[He is Achintya Raghuvanshi

[He is Achintya Raghuvanshi. He is Payal 's boyfriend and son of Pratap Raghuvanshi)

Payal again became silent.

Sensing the tension, Ishqi questioned, "Kya baat hai Payal? Kya chhupa rahi hai tu?"

"Pehle aap promise kro ki aap mujpar gussa nhi hoge.", Payal requested.

"Payal tu dara rahi hai ab. Kya baat hai baccha?"

Payal started narrating the incident.

Flashback starts...

Few days back after Diwali, Payal went to club with Achintya along with their friends.Ahaan has gone to the same club for some meeting. He found Payal there so he thought to meet her once. Achintya was busy with his friends and Payal was standing at side and Ahaan went near her.