24.Diwali Celebrations🌟

Belated Happy Diwali guys !

Got busier in some stuffs so didn't upload yesterday. But somehow I completed the part...Do upvotes/likes and comments, it's a request...

It was the day of Diwali, everyone was busy in their works, as today, the day was going to be hectic. Kartik and Ishqi along with servants were keeping things in car which are going to be gifted to the employees. Kartik and Ishqi were checking the things in the car. Richa saw that 2-3 gifts were left in room, so she quickly took them and was moving towards outside, but her left foot got trapped in carpet, she was about to fall when Ahaan caught her, though the gifts had fallen on the floor.

"Sambhalkar maa.", Ahaan exclaimed.

She nodded.

"Aap baitho yaha."

Saying this, he made her sit on sofa.

"Itna fast kaha jaa rahe the?", he enquired.

"Vo Kartik aur Ishqi ye 2-3 gifts room mein hi bhul gaye the toh idhar chhut na jaaye issliye dene jaa rahi thi.", Richa responded.

He gave her water and she drank it.
Ahaan shouted their names. They both quickly came in hall.

"Kya hua Ahaan?", Ishqi asked sensing something serious.

Ahaan growled, "Tum dono agar koi kaam kar rahe ho toh at least use complete kro. Pata hai tum dono ki laparvahi ki vaja se maa abhi girte girte bachi."

They both went near her.

"Kya hua maa, aap thik hai?", Ishqi enquired.

"Haa beta thik hu main. Ahaan ne bacha liya muje girne se.", Richa replied.

"Aap kr kya rahe thi maa?", Kartik asked.

"Arre tum log ye gifts bhul gaye the."

"Hum sab check hi kr rahe the maa, aakar lekar jaate hum.", Kartik spoke.

"Arre accha ab bas kro kuch hua toh nhina muje?", Richa exclaimed.

Later, Ahaan was getting ready in his room. Ishqi came in room with his tea.

"Ahaan yaad se chai pilijiyega.", Ishqi said.

"Haa, accha suno tum office nhi chal rahi, employees ko wish krne aur gifts dene?", he asked.

"Nahi, aap, papa , dadi aur kartik haina aur vaise bhi aaj bahot kaam hai. Niharika ke parents aanewale hai toh khaane ki bhi taiyaari karni hai. Accha aap apni chai pilijiyega, main chalti hu."

He hold her wrist and pulled her, he put her hair strands behind her ear and softly speaks up, "Accha suno,  festival ke chakkar mein, maa aur tum jyada kaam mat karne lagna pls. Dhyaan rakhna."

She nods. He gave her forehead kiss and then she left.

[So, Rohan has finally talked to Niharika 's parents without her knowledge...and they said yes, they asked him if they both can get engaged, so Rohan asked him not to tell anything to Niharika as they will give surprise to her, Rohan shared everything with Ahaan and Khannas so Yash suggested him , if they have to keep engagement ceremony private so they can do it in Khanna's mansion only and later Rohan agreed...so Khannas invited Niharika in the excuse of Diwali party...and her parents were going to come till afternoon in the mansion only]

The four were ready to leave for office when Yash called Ishqi. She came and Yash handover a gift to her.

"Papa ye kyu?", Ishqi asked curiously.

He kept his hand on her head and exclaimed with joy, "Beta, bahar walo ko khush karne se pehle hume hamari ghar ki lakshmi ko khush rakhna chahiye aur hamare ghar ki lakshmi tu hai. Happy Diwali beta."