Pet names

(The face he gives Y/n when she doesn't listen and she can hear him perfectly fine 'Like girl I know you can hear me, so why are you ignoring me? I'ma smile for you cause your mine but plz stop and listen to me)

I was trying to get my girlfriend's attention Y/n but she was too busy doing whatever she was doing! I think she was reading a book or something, or just trying to piss me off. 

Which she was really good at even when she wasn't trying to.

 I kept calling her name but she wasn't answering at all "Y/n? Y/n? Y/N!?" I kept asking for like ten minutes so I gave up and decided to bring out my secret weapon "Baby?'' she looked straight at me like a gun had gone off.

"What did you just call me?'' she questioned pushing herself up to sit straight "Oh I don't know, Princess" I replied like it was nothing and Y/n's Jaw dropped to the floor.

Back story time, Me and Y/n started dating 3 months ago and I had been always afraid to use pet names thinking it would be rude or something. And I always loved her name so I thought it was a pet name enough but Y/n was ignoring me so I needed to use the pet names.

"W-What? Princess?" she said as her face blushed  "Why are you making it such a big deal, Love?'' she gasped so hard that she thought she buried her face in her hands so I got up from where I was sitting and sat next to Y/n and pushed the hair out of her face.

"It's not fair" she mumbled and I said "What's not fair, Baby girl?'' I asked and she looked at me with shock all over her face "THAT!!!" she squealed pointing at me and I chuckled "The pet names!!" she said and I kissed her before she could say anything.

"I have no clue what you're talking about, Moonlight" I feel like I should explain that nickname. So Y/n ever since we met she had called me Sunshine and I found out that she loved the night, and she was the opposite of me at the time so whenever she called me Sunshine I would reply with Moonlight.

She pulled me in close to deepen the kiss and then pulled away for a quick moment to say "You suck at pet names" She kissed me again and I kissed her back but then I asked "Why's that?'' and she put her hand on my chest and said "Oh, cause I have a list of pet names for you I have been wanting to us for a long time, Honey" she said getting up leaving me with questions about the names she had.

"Like what?" I asked kinda scared and she bit her lower lip as she played with her fingers "Like baby boy, babe, Buttercup, Ocean eyes, Sunshine but you already know that one, oh and Aquaman! Waterboy! " she kept going on and I wish I had a list of names for her but she was better at this than me.

"SOoo... What did you need to ask me?'' she asked and I sighed embarrassed "Can I get a cuddle?'' I asked her face softened and she lay next to me as I laid on her chest feeling her breath, her arms around me and her playing with my hair sent me to a peaceful world as my eyes got heavy 

"I Wuv you, Moonlight," I said sleepily and she kissed my forehead "I wuv you too,  Sunshine"