There for me

I was having a hard week with all the interviews I was having for Percy Jackson since I was Percy but it wasn't as hard with Y/n by my side. She wasn't part of the cast but always there for us. 

She was best friends with Leah since they were kids so they were like sisters and I was totally crushing over Y/n. Aryan would tease me about my feelings for Y/n all the time but I couldn't help myself she was so amazing with the way she would capture me in her grasp with her heartwarming smile.

So one day I invited her over to my place forgetting that I had an online interview for the Seaweed Brain podcast. She came into my room and we talked the whole time, I loved the way she was involved in any conversation. until my phone rang saying I had 5 minutes "CRAP!" I shouted with my thoughts rushed I was gonna be so late.

as I tried to get ready but Y/n already had my computer up for me "I was the one that made sure your phone gave you the notification" Y/n bragged and I knew I was fortunate to have her. 

"What about you?" I asked thinking about how I was gonna be busy for a bit and probably going to have to ignore Y/n the whole time. But she pulled up her phone "I'll watch Tiktok for a bit" She said reassuring me and I couldn't shake the feeling of guilt floating around in my stomach. 

The lights were off and I started the interview they were asking about Percabeth and I felt my hands getting sweaty slowly like I had done something wrong. But still, I answered each question. 

I missed Leah of course she was my best friend but even though Y/n was in my room, sitting on my bed, I missed her more. I looked back and she was giggling and a bit of curiosity ate away at me bit by bit and then chunk by chunk.

Y/n looked up and gave a small smile as she mouth "You okay?''  I wanted to spill my guts but instead, I nodded. She looked back down watching whatever she was and I wanted to be a part of that, by her side, making her laugh, with my arm around her, but instead, I was here in an interview.

after 40 minutes it was over and I crashed face-first on my bed exhausted from all the questions. Y/n was there sitting so beautifully, I could look at her for hours. She put down her phone and saw my face "Come here" she said with a gentle tone in her voice. I couldn't resist her words so I crawled up and she patted her lap. I was confused by this so she Y/n grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down causing me to lay on her lap.

My face burned being so close to Y/n, well, not close, on Y/n. She chuckled so hard feeling my blazing face on her lap. "Okay, pretty boy, Talk," she said somehow sensing my discomfort. But how was I gonna reveal to her that she was the reason I was feeling this way?  

She played with my hair, as she waited so patiently for me to explain but I couldn't bring myself to do it. She was so lovely, sweet, and kind but she deserved the truth so I pushed myself up meeting her eyes "Umm... Y/n...." I stammer softly and she has her face sculptured in confusion "Walker? You can talk to me, I'll understand" she declared.

my chest felt tight and I didn't realize I was holding my breath, she was like a poem about only the most divine things in this world and she would be the only thing I would read. It's like she comprehends I'm so weak when I'm with her. If this was a game to see who would fall first she would be winning.

"Y/n...*she locked eyes with me* I think I might....I... I...Like..no. Love..crap!! to soon! " I couldn't think straight at all! "I have been only waiting I don't know 5 months for you to confess" she blurted out catching me completely off guard "Wait! you knew?!" I shouted in a blush and disbelief. 

"You are an amazing actor when there is a camera in your face but take that camera away, you kinda suck," She said like it was obvious "Thanks," I said sarcastically but she pulled me by the shirt and kissed me. 

I melted thinking I was in a daydream but it sure was real, feeling her on my lips destroyed any control or thought I could've had in my brain. I wanted to stay like this forever, the way there was no music but it felt like there was a gentle song play filled my ears like a siren. She was everything I could every want. She was there for me