I WANT A HEARTBREAK

A/n: this is based on Gabriela Bee's newest song so please check her out I love her so much! sorry if it's short! my tiktok was deleted so I have been working on new vids and posting my old ones under the user name Ecilpsa bloom which is my new name for all platforms!

I was in my room listening to one of my best friends' newest song, Gabby bee she let me call her and I was sending this song to Dior, Leena, Momo, and Leah.

I loved the way she caught how we felt about relationships and it was how I felt about Walker, he was my guy bestie but I wanted him to make a move, the drama we would have, and maybe even break up.

I wanted to have all that with him. But I was scared of getting rejected but I wanted to be with him so I texted my girls and asked them what to do.

Leena told me the sister thing "GROSS THAT'S MY BROTHER" Leah, Momo, Dior, and Gabby told me to send the song to him to see how he would he react to it.

I thought about it for a while but then I decided to face-call him "Hey Y/n what's up?'' he asked through the camera on my computer "I just kinda, maybe wanted you to hear my best friend's song that I may relate to" I shutter out shaking like I had been left out in the cold for hours.

"Sure I would love to" he said with that smile of his that makes me melt so I played her song and he just looked at me through the screen the whole time after it was over he questioned "So why do you relate to this song?'' he said with a smile that I knew was a smug smile.

"Well, She knows there is this boy I like and I want to experience all the relationship things even the bad stuff with you and I'm just so scared he wouldn't like me, and I..." he cut me off with laughter.

"Why are you laughing? I am spilling my guts" I said a little too harshly and he said to me "Y/n, you said the lovely word you to me, meaning I'm the boy you're crushing on" I froze and he thought his screen was acting up.

"I have to go now," I said but he replied "Great I'll see you tomorrow for our date so you don't need to relate to a song or maybe can" he blew a kiss to the screen and I ended it so fast and screamed into my pillow.

Of course, I told my friends about it!! and the next day he explained that he liked me since we were kids and was scared as well to make a move. He also asked me to be his girlfriend so I said "WHAT TOOK YOU SO FUCKING LONG!!!!" in a squeal which lead to a kiss.